nutella

Options

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I dont eat it anymore but with a spoon right from the jar was good......also on bread with peanut butter.
  • 06gwensmamma
    Options
    I can't have it in my house because I become like a crack addict and eat it straight from the jar 2 tablespoons at a time. Yah......
    Yep me too I pretty much lose my freaking mind when I have it on hand!
  • Chloe_Chaos_
    Chloe_Chaos_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I think nutella is amazing but I don't get why I would want to eat it on a diet? It's so high calorie I could have a giant protein smoothie for the same amount of calories and end up more full. Is there something I'm missing?
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I smiled when I saw this come up in the "recent topics" bit :)

My favourite way is eating it out the jar with a spoon :)
  • kryptonitekelly
    Options
    I think nutella is amazing but I don't get why I would want to eat it on a diet? It's so high calorie I could have a giant protein smoothie for the same amount of calories and end up more full. Is there something I'm missing?

Cos it tastes so good...
  • kryptonitekelly
    Options
    I bought it and regularly eati t for breakfast :)!
    15g max though so 80odd calories divided on two slices of toast. Good :D
  • thinmintme
    thinmintme Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I avoid it as much as possible but whenever I do cave and have some, I can put it on just about anything.
    When we cook up some good Pfannkuchen, I have two with nutella in the middle, like a sandwich. It's to die for! Luckily, it rarely happens.

Usually, though, it'll be on waffles, those Eggo french toast sticks, plain sandwich bread. Or just a spoon. You can't really go wrong with that last option.

My all time favorite way to eat it is on rye bread, the vollkorn kind from our local polish market.
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Never tried it... now I can't wait to!
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Mixed with melted peanut butter as dip for Granny Smith Apples!

o...m....g!

Why did I have to find this thread!

LOL!!! I SOOO agree!! I LOVE that stuff!! I stay away from it... for now anyways.. ;-)
  • Laylasmommy8710
    Options
    i put it on pancakes with peanut butter and syrup.....havent done it in a while because of the calories and sugar but its ooooh sooo yummy!!!! if i get a hankering for something sweet ill grab a tablespoon and put it on a slice of wheat bread or just grab a tablespoon of peanut butter. trying to cut out doing that and going with a banana or something but i give in every so often. :)
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    I can't have it in my house because I become like a crack addict and eat it straight from the jar 2 tablespoons at a time. Yah......

Ditto, true for my son as well. A 400g bottle barely last 2 days at our home.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    With a spoon! On a bagel thin or fruit
  • kryptonitekelly
    Options
    Pancake day on Tuesday!! :D

Nutella and Pancakes :)
  • garyobesedeleted
    garyobesedeleted Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    syw4yu.gif
    lol
  • kryptonitekelly
    Options
    What are your favorite ways to eat nutella?

Why did you post this thread?
    I now want to go into the kitchen and grab my spoon hahaha!
  • garyobesedeleted
    garyobesedeleted Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I get some on a tea spoon, then get another tea spoon and put peanut butter on it, then mix together in mid-air and then I eat it. OM NOM NOM NOM
  • In bed with a film, spooned from the jar :)

On pancakes.

With a banana.

Or on toast with strawberries.

Or Nutella brownies...om nom nom.

I don't buy the stuff anymore, cannot control myself around it, it is too tasty!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    It's great on toast with raspberry jam on top. Strawberry jam works, too. Yummy!!!
  • Dellie22
    Dellie22 Posts: 167
    Options
    I thought I was the only one that just stuck a spoon in there and ate it like that.... :)
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    ive tried to avoid it. too much nominess for this girl.

i have chocolate philidelphia light, its pancake day tuesday! yay!!!