Rewards for Hitting a certain achievment

Options
2»

Replies

• dorseykm
    dorseykm Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My initial reward system was based on two goals - running for a year and reaching my goal weight. Those things should happen around the same time and the prize is a week long trip to Hawaii probably at Christmas. I added a six month reward which was a new lens for my camera. I guess you could say I've gotten myself mini rewards along the way in the form of new fitness clothes -love anything in purple!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I'll be buying a new wardrobe and getting the tattoos that I've had drawn but didn't want to put on my chubby self. also looking at a breast reduction if they do not become a reasonable size.
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have a reward for every 10 lbs. They are all listed in my blog :) I have seven total (10 lbs each up to 60 lbs and then my goal)
  • MrzMensy
    Options
    Nice, of course the ultimate reward is the weight loss but doing those things to help boost you a bit more helps along the way. Can't wait for that day to get here. Only thing I fear is plateauing . :/
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Nice, of course the ultimate reward is the weight loss but doing those things to help boost you a bit more helps along the way. Can't wait for that day to get here. Only thing I fear is plateauing . :/

Don't fear plateaus. They will happen. The more you are trying to lose, the more of them you might hit.
    That number is only part of the process.

If you are doing what you need to do, then even when the number doesn't move you are improving your life.