To finish a half ironman
    To be able to keep up with my super fast runner friends
    To be able to shop in normal stores
    To be able to wear the amazing fashion I love to follow
    To feel like an athlete
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    So i can look & feel healthier, and not tired all the time.
  • HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I want to have IUI to have a baby and it costs £1,500 a go so I need to give my body the best chance of getting pregnant that it can have.

This is my favorite reply. Good luck!
  • abbeyl11
    Options
    I have read every single one of these! We are so consumed by this....LET'S DO IT!! Think of all the energy we could put into other interesting things in our lives if we weren't so busy hating our bodies!! My body is killing me today because I did my first day of 30DS yesterday...that is the kind of miserable I don't mind being!

To be able to turn around in the car to help my kids in the back seat and not feel like a whale in a Mini Cooper

To be able to walk around the grocery store and not have to pull my shirt down every five seconds because it's too short because my belly is too fat

So my kids don't have to say "Mommy I wish you weren't fat" anymore. They are so loving when they say it, but it hurts just the same.

So when my husband tells me I look HOTT I actually believe him.
  • azuria518
    azuria518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    -To be able to brawl and outrun the walking dead when the zombie apocalypse happens (This is more based on kidding/'wouldn't it be kinda awesome if it really did though?' scenario)

I've thought of that too - need to be able to carry the kids at the same time :)

Love this!
  • Fit_2013
    Fit_2013 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I want to be be fit because

1- I want to be able to get out of bed easily.
    2- walk and be agile as long as I live.
    3- to be able to enjoy nature being fit.
    4- to put less stress on my knees
    5- to be able to sit on the floor and get up easily as my aunt who is 80 years old .