Hot ladies of MFP

Options

Replies

• hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I saw hot ladies and knew this pertained to me!

LOL! I'm totally kidding.

I'm not southern, very sorry. I do live in Kentucky now, though. So... honorary????

honorary southern lady, authentic hottie
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I need to head to bed so will be looking forward to morning and seeing all the hotness posted overnight. :love:
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    I'm hot, but that's just because I have a fever right now :P

no way! You're hott all the time!!
  • hapoo100
    Options
    I'm hot, but that's just because I have a fever right now :P

no way! You're hott all the time!!

takes one to know one....you're hot too :wink:
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Am I the only peach?
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am feeling hotter & better about myself everyday. My hubby thinks I am hot! :heart: Friends usually call me cute. I'll take either. It's nice to feel good about yourself, and I am glad that people are starting to notice that I'm slimming down. Such a great motivator!
  • irisheyes1977
    Options
    no say it with confidence...your the only peach :)
  • Pamela3
    Pamela3 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Not from the south, but spent 3 years in Atlanta.. Back in Cleveland now :)...and I'm checking in...

DING!
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    What about Northern girls? Minnesooooota born and raised. Though i'm in Sunny NC now.
  • vzucco
    vzucco Posts: 229
    Options
    I am feeling hotter & better about myself everyday. My hubby thinks I am hot! :heart: Friends usually call me cute. I'll take either. It's nice to feel good about yourself, and I am glad that people are starting to notice that I'm slimming down. Such a great motivator!

Nah c'mon, don't be shy, you know you're hot, that's why you're here! Say it loud and proud!
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    What about Northern girls? Minnesooooota born and raised. Though i'm in Sunny NC now.

I'm in NC too....from Tx but in NC
  • hapoo100
    Options

Minnesota=hot!
  • hapoo100
    Options

Nah c'mon, don't be shy, you know you're hot, that's why you're here! Say it loud and proud!

I was going to say the same thing, you beat me to it....say it proud!!
  • Jeaniehop
    Jeaniehop Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Northern girls got it too Indiana here!
  • BriaMc
    Options

Awesome :) Though i can't say i love it here!
  • TexasRaised89
    Options

Awesome :) Though i can't say i love it here!

Your not the only one! i HATE it!!!
  • BriaMc
    Options

Minnesota=hot!

fantastic! :smile:
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options

I was going to say the same thing, you beat me to it....say it proud!!

Thank you both. I am getting there! Starting to feel like my old self again. Hot! :smile:
  • hapoo100
    Options
    night all...great thread. I have reached and exceed my quota for hotness today and need to sleep it off. cant wait to see hot ladies of mfp part 7 tomorrow night!! so much win in one place
  • TexasRaised89
    Options
    Whewww, letting everyone else take over. been at this thread for hours! Passin out! Goodnight hotties!!!! Back at ya tomorrow!