Hot ladies of MFP

Options

Replies

• CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    This party needs a lil Brandy!!! :D (oh hell wait..thats me) I'm a South Carolina girl livin in Texas!! And Country girl soooo rock! I think I qualify, at least thats what I'm told. Although, should I believe everything I hear?!?!?!?! (inquiring minds and all...)

I am a Carolina Girl too! I'm from outside of Charleston (Summerville). How about you?
    carolina-girl.jpg
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Options
    I need to head to bed so will be looking forward to morning and seeing all the hotness posted overnight. :love:

Thanks for this evenings entertainment!!
  • truecaligirl
    truecaligirl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Did I just hear my name?
  • brandynicole28
    brandynicole28 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    This party needs a lil Brandy!!! :D (oh hell wait..thats me) I'm a South Carolina girl livin in Texas!! And Country girl soooo rock! I think I qualify, at least thats what I'm told. Although, should I believe everything I hear?!?!?!?! (inquiring minds and all...)

I am a Carolina Girl too! I'm from outside of Charleston (Summerville). How about you?
    carolina-girl.jpg

I was born in Bennettsville, SC. Went to Newberry College from there. So lived in Newberry, and moved to Sumter from there. Somehow ended up in Texas! :D
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

carolina-girl.jpg

I was born in Bennettsville, SC. Went to Newberry College from there. So lived in Newberry, and moved to Sumter from there. Somehow ended up in Texas! :D

I graduated from College of Charleston and married a sailor who I've followed to CT and now in VA. CT was a culture shock, but VA is a little better. I'm at least closer to home when I need to go help out my family. :heart:
  • BigL0s
    BigL0s Posts: 133
    Options
    :heart: this thread
  • irisheyes1977
    Options
    lol
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i'm surprised creppy paul sorvino hasn't popped up in here yet.
  • macylane4
    Options
    I"m in Florida too!!! Not hot yet, but working on it!!!
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    Wow! There are some HOT ladies here!!
  • irisheyes1977
    Options
    creepy who?? im to new to know any better..lol
  • TexasGirl_Amie
    Options

carolina-girl.jpg

Texas is an awesome place to end up in. ;)
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options

carolina-girl.jpg

I graduated from College of Charleston and married a sailor who I've followed to CT and now in VA. CT was a culture shock, but VA is a little better. I'm at least closer to home when I need to go help out my family. :heart:

I'm from VA. I miss it. I ended up in Texas and ready to go somewhere else. Hoping for Florida next. I miss being by the water. VA gets too cold for me. I wanna be able to fish year round.
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Really....where are all the Cali girls????
  • ally0512
    Options
    TEXAS girl <3
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Why hello! I'm from the cold white north, but this group was calling me! :laugh:

Reporting for duty :wink:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I used to be hot. Working hard to be hot again. Can I play?:flowerforyou:
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Not sure what this thread is about! But hello. :)
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Midwest Girls are best! :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm hot, but that's just because I have a fever right now :P

Uhhhh.....You are always smokin hot.