The absolute unbreakable rule that will guarantee weight los

2»

Replies

• yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Yes - yes yes - I keep telling people that wants to know my secret " I started eating healthy portions and got my butt off the couch" - easy as that in the end of the day!!
  • Yep!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    strive to live a healthy life = fuel your body accordingly, move with a purpose and watch the pounds shred as a minor result :)
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    strive to live a healthy life = fuel your body accordingly, move with a purpose and watch the pounds shred as a minor result :)

Beautiful way to put it.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Yes - yes yes - I keep telling people that wants to know my secret " I started eating healthy portions and got my butt off the couch" - easy as that in the end of the day!!

Funny how this cycle perpetuates it self. I wanted to eat when I sat on the couch so I got off the couch to NOT eat. I was more active and got more work done which upped my self esteme. silly me.............all because of eating less and moving more. LOVE IT! THANKS :love:
  • EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Eat less, move more.

How you do it is irrelevant. Low carb, high carb, low fat, Atkins, Dukan, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Paleo, eating clean, Subway diet, whatever. They can all be broken down to that one simple rule.

Now to keep healthy don't drop below 1200 for women and 1400 for men NET calories. Yes it's an arbitrary number but your body needs fuel to function. You can drop below that of you wish, it will slow your metabolism by 10% but that's your choice.

What time you exercise, how often you eat and how much water you drink are up to you. Ultimatly it's all details that will work for some, not for others. Do what you can follow for the rest of you life.

everything you said is true.

To avoid 10% BMR loss, do weightlifting to boost it 5% more than your regular or even more.

/thread