Hello from Florida

Options
2»

Replies

• terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Melbourne here. REALLY want to find a new 'fat buddy' to work out with. Mine moved to DC without me :-( The gym with my skinny gf's is absolutely de-motivating. Is it just me????
  • mikellsmom
    mikellsmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello from the panhandle of Florida, and trust me all the people in the panhandle are not thin and beautiful. I am working on losing 45lbs right now. Good luck
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    hey, we may not all be thin and beautiful, but at least we have the nice weather to work out all year long! Good luck to you, friend me if you would like!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Brandon FL here, basically a few steps from Tampa.
  • kanesha31
    Options
    I'm from jacksonville Welcome to MFP please free to add me :0)
  • dkuma1014
    Options
    You can do it!! Stick with it, stay motivated and invite friends or family to join you...they can be great motivators. Good luck!! :)
  • rsummers2008
    rsummers2008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hopefully!!!?!???! You can do it girl! It's 90% diet, 10% exercise. Look up the Paleo diet, and see if that works for you. It's not a diet really, it's more of a lifestyle.
  • pnuquay
    pnuquay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello from MN! We are all here together! take it 1 day at a time! you can friend request me if you wish. my user name is pnuquay. the most important thing is to have support and a plan you can follow!
  • donna9089
    Options
    Hello Bella. Plant City here, but work in Tampa. You have taken the first giant leap. Now it is one step at a time. Don't give up. We are all here to support each other. Feel free to friend me if you wish :smile:
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request--I'm in Zephyrhills...you aren't too far away from my area. :smile:
  • tgianino
    tgianino Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm from Brandon, FL, I'm working towards losing 45 pounds. Friend me if you like!
  • Skinny_Kitty
    Skinny_Kitty Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Greetings from South Orlando (South of the airport). I am trying to lose 50 lbs. I am eating 1460 cals a day and doing to Bob Harper Inside Out Method DVD's.
  • valieanneb72
    Options
    I am in Jacksonville Florida... I am 39 , I weigh 265 as of today . My weight has gone up 10 pounds since October. The medicine I am on is not helping the matter. I have been telling myself all the excuses we all use, But I know that I need to put a stop to this . I want to feel better inside and out. I look forward to sharing and reading all of every ones progress, as I struggle into this new lifestyle. I am here for anyone who wants to talk ..... :)
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm in Fort Lauderdale....on the journey to better health along with you.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Hi from Indian Harbour Beach (east of Melbourne)!
  • katara74
    katara74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Tampa, FL! You can do it, this is a great start! I'm working to lose 30 pounds, 9 pounds gone so far! Feel free to add me!
  • XxKeNnYxX
    XxKeNnYxX Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Greetings from Miami! MFP is loaded with information and support to get you on track. Feel free to add me.
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm in the panhandle near Pensacola, FL! Good luck and God bless u in ur journey! I can't wait to feel more comfortable on our beautiful beach here. But, thin or not, nothing keeps me from the beach :). U just won't see me in a bikini lol.
  • alistephens12
    Options
    "Greetings from South Orlando (South of the airport). I am trying to lose 50 lbs. I am eating 1460 cals a day and doing to Bob Harper Inside Out Method DVD's. "

Love Bob Harper's Inside Out series, they are great workouts. I am in Apopka (North Orlando) and have used those to lose a good portion of the weight.,
  • trinaevans79
    Options
    don't lose motivation! I was 216lbs at 23 and now I'm 26 and I weight 130...you can do it!!!!