Whats your NON fitness hobbie?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Front_Runner
    Options
    Photography, riding horses, and keeping up with Thoroughbred Horse Racing.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    reading (I'm a pretty serious urban fantasy fan) and choral singing. I've sung with my chorus for 20 years now...gone from being the one hiding in the back row to being a soloist and also with two permanent quartets.
  • cndrlla
    cndrlla Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have a few... photography, scrapbooking, crocheting, and... I'm about to start a business. Should keep me busy for the next half of my life. :)
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Martial Arts.

sure its a physical exercise, but its not the reason that i do it. never has been and never will be.

i also fly my RC helicopter.
  • Allic1971
    Allic1971 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Reading on my Kindle, making cards and jewellery (all sit down activities though).....

Oh and cooking.... (now trying to find low fat receipes lol) enjoying a glass or 3 or beer now been replaced by low alcohol wine...
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Gaming and I write singable fan translations for popular foreign music.
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    Goodness that is amazing. We have back to early 1800's. How have you had your success? Sandi
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    Travel and my horses.
  • nilleah
    nilleah Posts: 177
    Options
    I play WoW and I love to read.
  • LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Photography (and I get to use it in my day to day work), painting & drawing, interested in cooking, golf...
    @ Allic1971 Oh and cooking.... (now trying to find low fat receipes lol)

We've been enjoying altering favourite foods to be much lower in calories/fat. Last night we had very passable Cornish Pasties at 300 cals.
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    Jewelry Design & Photography
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Painting, reading, sometimes writing, & I just got into making dreamcatcher necklaces :)
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Crocheting:tongue: Love to make family and friends *special* gifts...
  • puff_dragon1
    Options
    i like taking long walks on the beach while listiening to the back street boys they bring a tear to my eye every time i hear justins voice . i also like writing love poems to my cat, kitty kitty bang bang is his name.
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm a drummer. :)