What do you love about your body?

Options

Replies

• kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I love my...tummy(obviously lol)!!! It was my biggest trouble zone by far and I've worked so hard to get rid of it and I'm so PROUD of it now! Just 2 months ago when I started my fitness journey it still looked 4 months pregnant!! I also love my arms and shoulders. And my new round, perky tushie which I've NEVER had! It's nice dropping curves in bad places and getting them in nicer places :)

Your abs look great! If you don't mind me asking what workouts do you do? I'm also struggling (I have a two year old) and never chose to workout after he was born. Now I'm really regretting it and am trying to get my pre-pregnancy body back!

Thank you!! I used Jillian Michaels DVDs...they really work! 30 day shred, 6 week 6 pack, No More Trouble Zones, and ripped in 30 are the ones I've tried. And spin class.
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    I like my arms. I love making muscles to see the definition that I get from yoga and weight training...lol. Also my obliques and area around the rib cage, and I have pretty good legs. At 45, I have gotten curvier with age and working out, whereas I used to be skinny, so now I am trying to embrace my curves and appreciate that this body can keep up with me!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    My eyes, my smile and my boobs. :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    That it's mine and nobody has to like it except me!!!:devil:

But seriously. I like my curves and even with weight loss I don't intend on losing those. :bigsmile:
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    My curves not too much not too little. LOL
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have many flaws and parts of my body I would love to see improved upon but in general, I love everything about it. I am amazed by the way it has changed in the past 16 years... growing children, reshaping, strengthening. At 42, my body is stronger, healthier and more beautiful than it has ever been before. It is not perfect, by any means, and requires constant attention, but it's the only one I have, so it's worth it.
  • juicymama08
    juicymama08 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I like that even while losing my weight my body is still well proprtioned....My favs would definitely be my booty:blushing: ....legs and eyes.....the rest still needs some work...but Im loving everything else more and more!!:love:
  • Yfalcon
    Options
    I love my small waist and Ill love my arms even more when I finally get some muscle :) , my back side its not huge but its not flat neither.
  • dictations
    Options
    My huge butt, my big thighs that give my body a really nice shape, my small boobs, my lips, eyes, and nose (for the most part), my hair, my ivory skin color, my skin (for the most part).
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    My boobs, my hourglass shape, my hands and feet :) My pregnancy glow!
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    my eyes .. my legs ... my boobs .. oh & my hips .. i enjoy having curves. just need to tone up
  • andygettinfitt
    Options
    hmmm I gotta say my HUGE....brain :smokin:
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I love the fact that there is so much less of my body than there used to be and that since I started my quest to better health I have learned how to understand what my body is telling me it needs. It is amazing how much easier loosing weight is once you start listening to your body.
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    My hazel eyes that no longer hide behind glasses or colored contacts. And my freckles. :)
  • nikkisa10
    nikkisa10 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My legs, my curves & my dimples :)
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm so mysterious and shadowy.
  • smallaffair
    Options
    I like my eyes, lips, nose...most of my face, tbh. My boobs! I'm sure I'll be able to add way more to this list in a couple months.
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I like my legs, because they're strong, and I like my proportions. I just want my silhouette to be smaller :)

12854723.png
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am happy with my BUTT(YEPPIE) and My breast(They have went down a cup and lifted doing chest exercises...I love my my legs and in the process of loving my definition and stomach..
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    it's strong, head to toe, i learned core exercises years ago and i stick with them so my legs are strong they do not give out, my arms and shoulders are strong they dont give out.. i get more compliments however on my shoulders and chest and arms but i personally like my back the most it's V shaped and strong i do a lot of furniture moving so it helps