What do you love about your body?

Options
ElementalMoe
ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
We're all working on improving ourselves, but I think it would be nice to focus on the areas that we love about ourselves.

I like my collarbones, small rib area, little ankles, shoulder bones, small ears, pointy chin and eyes. And that smile my mom paid craploads to achieve. :)

Replies

• Tanyawhite30
    Options
    I like my eyes, and my husband likes my bum lol
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I love my...tummy(obviously lol)!!! It was my biggest trouble zone by far and I've worked so hard to get rid of it and I'm so PROUD of it now! Just 2 months ago when I started my fitness journey it still looked 4 months pregnant!! I also love my arms and shoulders. And my new round, perky tushie which I've NEVER had! It's nice dropping curves in bad places and getting them in nicer places :)
  • krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    Options
    My feet! haha! I actually had a guy tell me, "You have sexy feet, but I bet you hear that all the time, huh?" Ummm... No. But, it was a nice (unusual) compliment!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I like my speedy metabolism and my green eyes. :-)
  • gailashton
    Options
    I have a tiny waist, broad muscular shoulders and arms, oh and pec's too. I have an hourglass shape now since I've been strenght training and doing circuit classes. I just love the changes my body has made! I love me even with my flaws.
  • biff54928
    Options
    I like my eyes, they are a really pretty blue, and now that I am dropping weight my hubby is liking everything even more :0)
  • marathongirl11
    Options
    I love the fact that my body (with all it's blemishes, saggy skin and scars) has been strong enough to carry me across 2 Ironman Finish Lines :smile:
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My chest!
  • allison_42
    Options
    I love my...tummy(obviously lol)!!! It was my biggest trouble zone by far and I've worked so hard to get rid of it and I'm so PROUD of it now! Just 2 months ago when I started my fitness journey it still looked 4 months pregnant!! I also love my arms and shoulders. And my new round, perky tushie which I've NEVER had! It's nice dropping curves in bad places and getting them in nicer places :)

Your abs look great! If you don't mind me asking what workouts do you do? I'm also struggling (I have a two year old) and never chose to workout after he was born. Now I'm really regretting it and am trying to get my pre-pregnancy body back!
  • samhelen
    Options
    I've actually embraced my entire body in terms of liking it -- one of the most important things for me has been to like who I am regardless of my physical state -- I'm discovering that there is something to like about every part of my body as things change -- I know this might not be exactly what you were looking for but its true, I'm happy with my body even as i work to modify and change it.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I don't love my body very much from an aesthetic point of view (I just don't see myself as a very attractive person), but I really do love what my body is capable of - I love that I am strong and healthy, and I love having visible muscles pretty much everywhere - not because they are beautiful, but because they reflect the work I have put in to changing my life.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    My eyes
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I have lovely lady lumps.
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I love my wide calves, sound crazy but I will miss them when I lose weight. I love my round face, When I'm smaller my face becomes oval, allowing my chin to be more pronounced... almost like jay leno. Which is very disturbing. I'm thrilled to accept the new me that will come though.
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Nothing really..........and that's being totally honest!! =0/
  • DontJimmyMeJewels
    Options
    I love my hips. Through all my ups and downs of weight gain and weight loss they've managed to look good no matter what size I am. I have a nice shape but now butt! hahaha! I love my skin as well especially during the spring and mid summer when it gets a golden kind of tan.
  • Twid74
    Options
    My dark brown eyes and my little ankles and wrists.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I love my wide calves, sound crazy but I will miss them when I lose weight. I love my round face, When I'm smaller my face becomes oval, allowing my chin to be more pronounced... almost like jay leno. Which is very disturbing. I'm thrilled to accept the new me that will come though.
    I have a Jay Leno chin, too... and no, I didn't have it when I was heavy. I'm still learning to accept it. You'll be fine - no one notices as much as we do.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Deff. my eyes! :smile:
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My legs..they always looked toned.. I think it's from years and years of rollerblading.