TWO WEEKS IN - Need active Members for support!!!

Options
Hello to my MFP friends,

I am two weeks in and the website has been extremely helpful. However, I have found that I am lacking variety in what I eat. So if there is anyone interested in sharing their diaries with me that would be great? It would be awesome to go on this journey with a community of people who are just as motivated.

Cheers:happy:

Keep up the great work!!!!

Replies

• abdmps
    abdmps Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can friend me!! I started about a week and a half ago. Need all the help I can get. Good luck to you!!
  • akiramezu
    Options
    Hey there, i'm quite good and experienced when it comes to nutrition.
    So just feel free to send me a message or post on my wall any questions you ask (:
    and my diary is always there for you to look at, however, my diet is pretty strict LOL
    chicken breast/steak and veges ^^
  • aleuta
    aleuta Posts: 12
    Options
    AWESOME. Thanks for the support :)
  • burg1801
    burg1801 Posts: 124
    Options
    I wouldn't mind sharing but I'm pretty methodical when it comes to eating. Good luck!
  • nikkisa10
    nikkisa10 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Friend me.....:flowerforyou:
  • aleuta
    Options
    Thanks guys, I need all the support i can get :)
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I fill out my diary every day.
  • Allic1971
    Allic1971 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Have a look at mine if you want ? I fill in my dairy in the morning.... (just so I know if I have enough cals left for 2 glasses of low alcohol wine LOL) something to look forward too...
  • aleuta
    Options
    Thanks for that :) Much appreciated!
  • ramseycen
    Options
    Okay, I'm totally clueless - how do I "friend" somebody? I would love to swap recipes, ideas for snacks, meals, etc. :flowerforyou:
  • mlgl04
    Options
    Your more then welcome to friend me. I just started today. And I know I will help.:smile:
  • Paméla17814052
    Options
    you can add me! i have a lot of ideas when it comes to food :D
  • MrFreeway
    MrFreeway Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you guys can friend me as well, today was my first day and i am encouraged to say the least!!!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I keep a closed diary..but I will tell you where I get a ton of recipes...

skinnytaste.com

so lovely.

Also, my main problem has been sodium. Most dieticians say 1500mg per day. Having too much can make it hard to lose (alll that water) but don't eliminate it totally because it is a nutrient you need,

Just some tips :)

Oh and I use olive oil spray for cooking..not olive oil unless I really need it (or gotta have it..lol)
    I saute in water, or low sodium borth, or sometimes tomato juice if its going to be a pasta dish
  • RHeyne1
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! I've been on the website since November and we can always benefit from more support and encouragement! I'd love to have you as a "friend"! :)
  • dport7
    dport7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I keep my diary open, view it if you would like to.
  • StrawberrySt
    Options
    I also LOVE skinnytaste.com for recipes.

Feel free to friend me, I had a look at your diary and noticed you are a fellow Australian (Weetbix gave it away :wink: )

It's helpful to have other Aussie's because our food choices can be similar.
  • TraToy
    TraToy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :D
  • beasleybeaz
    Options
    I have only been on here a week but so far I have enjoyed many of my recipes from sparkpeople.com I also steal recipes from a few friends who are enrolled in weight watchers
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Sending a request, I'm always looking to offer and receive more support on here!