TWO WEEKS IN - Need active Members for support!!!

Options

Replies

• hubkal
    hubkal Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    this site has been a journey of discovery with food. I keep an open diary. Feel free to friend me if you like. I will send a request your way!!
  • bmcmforfun
    Options
    LOVE skinnytaste.com!
  • chriswee2012
    Options
    Im trying to lose weight too,hope you can add me, so that both of us can get motivated all the time,i cant add you all because of 10 minutes delay
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Been active here for almost 2 months now. This place is wonderful! Sending a friend request your way :)
  • irisheyes1977
    Options
    i like being creative...tonights dinner was amazing...u can view my diary and add me if you'd like
  • CuteBlondie
    Options
    Good job its my first day on thiss.. its so cool :wink: :heart: :heart:
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, my diary is open to friends =)
  • bmcmforfun
    Options
    Also try Kraftfoods.com then click "Healthy living". They have good and creative recipes as well. The nutrition is also broken down for you. Friend me if you would like. Best wishes :)
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Need some meal ideas?? Check out my blog http://mission-size6.blogspot.com/ I have tons of meal plan ideas
  • mlang1955
    mlang1955 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My diary open; you may view it at anytime. I eat a large variety of whole food; I try to stay away from processed foods.
  • mad4beinhere
    mad4beinhere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I also LOVE skinnytaste.com for recipes.

Feel free to friend me, I had a look at your diary and noticed you are a fellow Australian (Weetbix gave it away :wink: )
    It's helpful to have other Aussie's because our food choices can be similar.
    Yes Oz doesnt seem to have the same food choices or are named differently, "Weetbix is a dead give away though"
  • Lovinmama
    Options
    I have a defferent diet than most, I focus strongly on nutrition and less on "diet" i mak esure it is balanced, not all fats and carbs are bad. I have a gluten and dairy free diet but can easily be changed to work for a regular diet. I have a killer recipe for brownies made with veggies and beans (dont worry its great!) and i have a black been fudge recipe... easiest thing youve ever made and really good! adding you as friend :)
  • ednabnana
    Options
    I am 6 days in...I love this app/site.

Friend me too.

I am in need of FOOD ideas. Thank you )
  • acook104
    acook104 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! I could use some support myself :)

And thanks everyone for recommending skinnytaste!
  • Acmcneil0908
    Options
    I am one week in. Feel free to add me :)
  • ActionLaura
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to this site :) I have been a member since last year and trying to get back in full swing since summer is around the corner. I would suggest adding fiber to your eating habits veggies fruits and drinking lots of water. Chicken fajitas on whole wheat tortillas with salsa and avocado! Healthy fats will fill you. If you like fish you can buy fillets in a bag add a salad and that's a healthy meal for dinner. There are soo many options and choices best wishes. Keep it up!!!!
  • GuitPicken61
    GuitPicken61 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am willing to share. My breakfasts and lunches are very similar from day to day but I try to be creative about dinners and snacks.
  • fearlessbetz
    fearlessbetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm always looking for "food" inspiration, as I also get into ruts. My diary is open to view, so feel free to add me as a friend! I'm on here everyday, and will be an active cheering squad. :flowerforyou:
  • angelcop74
    angelcop74 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi Lady! I've been on MFP, off and on for a year.. just got back on and way more active this time for health reasons! I can't guarantee food "variety" because i am a creature of habit, and when i have a hard time finding something that works with my restrictions and schedule, i end up eating the same things quite often! But feel free to add me!
    All the friends i had when i started have stopped using :/ haha
    That goes for anyone looking for support, chit chat, and food diaries to peruse :)
  • mdeevie
    Options
    I just started with MFP and I'm totally digging it. I'm looking for some new supportive friends, too!