What are you doing with your tax return?

Options

Replies

• Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Paying off a credit card.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    it seems I pay Fereal tax every year :(

Thats stinky!! Now go have a kid... we got 800 back just for having a kid haha.

Oh my.......

That's probably what i'll have to pay again this year 800$ taxes sucks and means misery ....
    Looks like we're paying for two people's kids this year. Shouldn't we be REWARDED for not bringing more kids into the world..not punished??
  • VTXJOCKEY
    VTXJOCKEY Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    YES!! I agree Heidi
  • LadyBuell
    Options
    If we get a refund, it will get applied to a previous year that we still have a balance on.
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Credit cards. Oh, and a trip to Vegas with my mama to see my bestie who is working on the Viva Elvis show!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    We are going back to Punta Cana We go every year :glasses: :smokin:
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I have a full wish list of goodies for my truck, but unfortunately, it'll most likely go to the debt I already have.
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    paying bills :grumble:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Sadly my tax return came to the exact same amount as my emergency vet bill for my cat 5 days earlier. So...I spent it saving my cat.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    paying house tax, weekend trip to OR to see some friends... savings...
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    pay off credit card and put some up in savings :grumble:

...maybe get the last of the Jillian's that I don't have:blushing:
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Buying the last few items to remodel the bathroom.

JM
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Getting a surprisingly good refund this year. (Divorce & poverty do pay! Who knew??) Pay for a car repair and my doggy's annual check-up, send a big chunk to my dad to hold for me for spending $$ on my trip to visit them this summer (so I don't screw up & spend it now), get my hair done, treat myself to a sushi dinner and a massage, new summer clothes for my daughter, and save some to help with my monthly deficit for a few months...
  • CuteBlondie
    Options
    We are getting a new treadmill!

I think outdoor excersize is the best bcz my fam just got a new treadmill but we prefer walking outside, save it for a far hike or something FUN!
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Return?? Whats that?? I wish..... Im one of the lucky ones that pays in all year and then pays in some more..... :grumble:

On a better note- Congrats on the treadmill- thats a great way to spend your return! Enjoy! :happy:
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options

Oh my.......

That's probably what i'll have to pay again this year 800$ taxes sucks and means misery ....
    Looks like we're paying for two people's kids this year. Shouldn't we be REWARDED for not bringing more kids into the world..not punished??

Yeah, WTF!!??
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    oops
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options

Oh my.......

Yeah, WTF!!??

I have two kids.. own a house.. and still pay.. sucks!
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Bought the boyfriend a PS3 for his birthday. The rest is going into savings so I can pay off student loans after school.
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Our return is going towards a new deck (synthetic no less), a new computer, paying down a medical bill and a sewing machine for me. Woo Hoo!