Hidden NSVs-- do you have any?

Options
2»

Replies

• littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    This is GROSS but my NSV that I am the most proud of is: (drum roll please) LOL I can see daylight between my things when I am standing YEAHHHHHHH

I cannot wait for that day. Congratulations.
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Well since I have vowed to only weigh myself the last day of the month, all I can go on right now are NSVs.

1. A Kung Fu brother keeps telling me I look like I am losing weight.

2. My work clothes are getting looser on me.

3. My stomach is getting slimmer.

4. I can see more muscle definition in my arms.

5. I feel better.
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I had a huge (for me) NSV today; I walked into to the bathroom this morning and caught my reflection in the mirror — and didn't recognize my shape for a second. I'm used to seeing myself from the front so the changes don't seem noticeable, but then I went back and turned a few times, and my whole body has changed. I don't completely hate it anymore, and that feels huge ^_^
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I had to wash my jeans this morning just to try to shrink them to fit. I came home after a birthday party with family and realized the butt in my jeans were sagging. I think it's time for a new pair! yay!
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Another NSV:

I actually posted a thread yesterday about how I needed new running clothes and posted a pic because I was SWIMMING in my shirt and pants. Well, my friend saw a post about it fb and she gave me a bunch of her old clothes. There were some shirts and shorts that I was like, "OH god.... those are all so small." I put them on to see how much longer it might be till I could fit in them... some of them are even a tiny bit loose! Most fit perfectly. I haven't tried the jeans on yet but I'm willing to bet they aren't that tight, if at all.

Also, I put on a pair of shorts and a shirt that I haven't been able to wear in over a year. The shorts I couldn't even get past my thighs and the shirt didn't allow me to move my arms forward.

That shirt is loose and the shorts are only a TINY bit tight. I can put my fingers in the waist and there's still a tiny bit of room till I sit down. I wasn't expecting that till July!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!