Whats your favorite healthy breakfast?

Options

Replies

• BrandonDoom
    BrandonDoom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Chocobanana smoothie: combine in a blender 1 frozen banana, 1 tsp cocoa powder, 1/4 cup 0% fat greek yogurt, and light soy milk to desired consistency- Yum!

Sounds good but wheres the protein misses!? :)
  • BrandonDoom
    Options
    Four egg whites, three ounces flank steak"pre cooked" 1/4 cup sweet red pepper, all mixed together in a bowl, cooked in the micro. Coffee, oh yah, half a pot.

Theres my primal brother!!!! Great breakfast!
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Three favs here

Scrambled egg whites with a dollop of tomato sauce on a piece of wholewheat toast with a cup of coffee

Protein pancakes

Oatmeal, scoop of whey protein and sliced almonds
  • BrandonDoom
    Options
    As long as these are helping your weight loss goals then keep trucking! I am highly against bread, grains, wheat and pasta etc etc but thats me! All glory to you all for what you do eat! Just keep it healthy! Looks awesome!
  • quishajuice
    quishajuice Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's microwaveable steel cut oatmeal topped with banana slices and a side of grapefruit. Quick, yummy, and very little clean up :)
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    3 eggs, 2 slices whole wheat toast /w light margarine, and some greek yogurt /w frozen fruit and honey mixed in.
  • jwalker30
    Options
    Protein Shake, 20 oz Mountain Dew, 16 oz Black Coffee

700 calories, 5 grams fat, lots of sugar - but I need it, and a ton of caffeine which i need too.

Actually, I am like a Dog where I need the same breakfest daily.

I get in a pissy mood if I don't eat this or something similar
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    A homemade fruit smoothie with yogurt. I have that with one or two hard boiled eggs depending on how hungry I am.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    my breakfasts are either; steel cut oats with a scoop of vanilla protein powder or a cup of plain greek yogurt, chocolate protein powder and a spoonful of raw steel cut oats

that's my first breakfast. I usually have a fake mcmuffin for 2nd breakfast :)
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal! I eat it nearly every day. Only 150 calories per serving and it fills me up for the next 4-5 hours. And it's soooooooooo goooooooood mmmmm ooooooaaatttsssss
  • birdieintx
    Options
    chobani greek yogurt, vanilla fat free with kashi go lean crunch and strawberries on top

or a protein drink, surprisingly filling
  • BrandonDoom
    Options
    A lot of carb high breakfasts!
  • Melysa1988
    Melysa1988 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    veggie egg white omelette with cheese
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I eat the same thing virtually every day for breakfast: 3 eggs omelet with 0.6 oz of cheese, 2 slices of "natural" turkey bacon (wellshire, applegate, or garrett valley), and a slice of whole grain bread.

477 cal
    41g protein
    18g carb
    26g fat
  • beemcbe
    beemcbe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    One egg (scrambled or over medium) and a piece of whole wheat toast. If I scramble the egg I sometimes add some fresh organic baby spinach and a half-piece of muenster cheese. Also a glass of skim milk. Perfect gym meal.
  • coquette87
    Options
    Currently loving Kashi's Toasted Berry Crisp. 8g of fibre and 9g of protein. I either eat it with low fat yogurt or skim milk.
  • Perzeph
    Perzeph Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    [SUPER HEALTHY] Breakfast - 409 calories:

1.5 cup frozen blueberries (super antioxidant level) - 124 calories
    1/2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt (protein and digestive health) - 65 calories
    1 scoop chocolate flavored protein powder (protein, nutrients, and flavor) - 140 calories
    2 TBS flaxseed meal (fiber, and highest omega 3 food in the world = super for cardiovascular system) - 60 calories
    1 packet knox gelatin powder (fixes joint problems, comes in back of 4) - 20 calories

Mix it all together (add all the ingredients in that order after defrosting blueberries, then mix).... and you have an extremely healthy, and long lasting breakfast.

(edit) - and gelatin is flavorless ground cartilage.. if you run, do cardio, or have joint problems or pains of any kind.. this fixed my knees in 2.5 weeks after having aches for over 1.5 years.
  • Alsha1999
    Alsha1999 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Breafast #1
    1/4 cup dry oat bran
    1 T Flax
    1 cup water
    10 raspberries
    5 blackberries
    few blueberries
    2 tsp cinnamon
    1/2 scoop BSN Cinnamon Roll Protein Powder
    2 packets Ideal No calorie sweetener

Served with a cup of decaf and caf coffee with unsweetened almond milk.

Breakfast #2 (Mid morning)
    3 homemade protein bars or Ezekial toast with Smuckers sugar free jelly and 2 oz Turkey Breast (not lunch meat)
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Chocobanana smoothie: combine in a blender 1 frozen banana, 1 tsp cocoa powder, 1/4 cup 0% fat greek yogurt, and light soy milk to desired consistency- Yum!

Oh my god that sounds amazing!
  • Alsha1999
    Alsha1999 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I eat high carb pre workout breakfast. I am not trying to lose anything. I have maintained 9% bodyfat. Carbs are fine if they are the good carbs for your body.