Zumba Rush XBOX

Options
I just bouth the new Zumba Rush for XBOX & love it!! I love the way you can choose your intensity & it tells you how many calories burned.

Would like some feedback on anyone else who enjoys it too.

Replies

• NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba 2 for the Wii...dunno if it's similar or not, but I absolutely LOVE it. It has helped me lose 8 lbs in two weeks just by doing low intensity for at least 20 minutes 3xs a week. :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I am interested in hearing replys! I've been doing Zumba at the gym for a few weeks and love it. For those of you that have done a Zumba class and also a video game dvd....how does it compare?

Sorry to hijack!:smile:
  • neo200120018
    neo200120018 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have zumba 2 for wii and love it! away today and tried to do treadmill so bored but zumba makes me want to move! making myself try each song, love some and find others challanging but I crave it!
  • stephiisings
    stephiisings Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba Fitness and Zumba fitness Rush, I have to say that Rush was a hell of an improvement, and I'm currently challenging myself to do a 60+ Min class a day for an entire 30 days. So far (as of today) I have completed day 9.
  • neo200120018
    neo200120018 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Ive done zumba classess before and Im unco and didnt really find the classes as good as Wii
  • kwaddell1987
    kwaddell1987 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've also done zumba in class before and loved it, i just bought a kinect for my xbox and was wanting to get the zumba for it, thanks you've officially convinced me lol
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    is this going to come out for ps3 too?
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've had Zumba Rush for Xbox Kinect for a week now and I can't get enough of it! It is so much fun and a great workout. I also have the first Zumba that Kinect came out with last year and this new one is a huge improvement! I love the graphics, music, instructors and the mixture of all the dances (except Swing, not my favorite). I've never taken a live Zumba class, so I can't offer a comparison, but i can say this was money well spent!! I don't think the calorie count is very accurate, but I wear my heart rate monitor while I do it and it gives me my calorie burn. If you are on the fence about Zumba Rush, just go for it! You won't be sorry!!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba Rush! Its way better than the old one! It actually gets me sweating and its so fun!
  • Tranquil_Miche
    Options
    I am so buying the Xbox version!! Thanks for the review. I was wondering if it would be just awesome.
  • blturner1
    blturner1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba Rush for the xbox kinect and I love it! It is so fun that you don't even realize you have just worked out for 60 minutes. My kids will sometimes join me which I think is good because I feel even though right now I am still overweight that I am being a positive roll model for them. They are only 5 and 6 so right now is the right time for me to make positive changes in my life that not only effect me but my children's health. I don't want them ever to get were I am right now.
  • ddcano1961
    Options
    i've never tried zumba, is it for beginners ?
  • Rhami1
    Rhami1 Posts: 23
    Options
    I've never tried it either...I have terrible coordination! But I keep hearing such wonderful things about it...AND I have an Xbox with Kinect....the first Zumba got mixed reviews so I didn't even go there... But this thread has me interested... So..whatdoya all think? Someone who seriously can't dance? No cooridination? Still a good fun workout?

Oh...and for those that have it - do you need a large space to play? Thanks for any replies :)
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    yay girl! i am going to do zumba also when i get home!!:)) i do it on xbox 360
  • Busyboymomx3
    Busyboymomx3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I had the first Zumba for the Kinect and I didn't care much for it- but I cant wait to try the new one! I downloaded the demo on the Kinect so I can try before I buy
  • chergarr73
    chergarr73 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have it and really enjoy it. Prior to getting Rush last week I was using Dance Central 1&2 to do workouts. The Zumba is a much more strenuous workout than the dance games in my opinion and it does take a larger space. I push all my furniture out of the way and still bang my ankles on the couch a few times :(. Tons of fun aside from the bruised ankles though! LOL
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    My friend bought it and loves it too. So glad to hear more feedback on it.

I had picked up a different version at Target but returned it the other night and am glad I did.

Will look for the Rush.
  • Callidreamr
    Callidreamr Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it if you don't have great coordination, just do it and have fun. You will eventually catch on and heck you are at home, so just let go! We have our kinect set up in our basement, but it's not the biggest area. Sometimes we play with two players too and haven't ran into each other...lol. I guess you can download the demo to try it out (I did that with the first Zumba and had to run out and get my copy). We also have Dance Central but Zumba is far less complicated. I could never get a good workout with Dance Central because it took too much effort just to learn a routine.
  • Rhami1
    Rhami1 Posts: 23
    Options
    Don't sweat it if you don't have great coordination, just do it and have fun. You will eventually catch on and heck you are at home, so just let go! We have our kinect set up in our basement, but it's not the biggest area. Sometimes we play with two players too and haven't ran into each other...lol. I guess you can download the demo to try it out (I did that with the first Zumba and had to run out and get my copy). We also have Dance Central but Zumba is far less complicated. I could never get a good workout with Dance Central because it took too much effort just to learn a routine.

Thanks! I keep hearing how wonderful it is, and it has to be more fun than my elliptical!! ;-) I was really concerned about space, so it's good to know you don't need a huge space to play in. I may just have to look into the demo for it...
  • CMXL
    CMXL Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba 2 for Wii and love it. My coordination is pretty bad too. But I move and lose calories!