Options
paisley2288
paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
Me- WEAR A BIKINI TO THE BEACH! (and hopefully get hit on....) lol

Replies

• Rockchelle
    Rockchelle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go on scuba trip! It will be my final reward...but something to really look forward to!
  • MoogieOh
    MoogieOh Posts: 141
    Options
    BIKINI! I want to go on a trip somewhere really hot and walk around in a bikini on the beach all day :D
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    BIKINI! I want to go on a trip somewhere really hot and walk around in a bikini on the beach all day :D

awesome! you can come to savannah :) i live near the beach and it's always hot here. we can go to the beach in matching bikinis! lol
  • lady_meme
    Options
    Buy heaps of new clothes ...trendy sexy clothes.:) sick of wearing frumpy unattractive clothes .
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    Take a picture because I don't think it will last more than a day.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    FIRST THING??? haha, there are so many!!! First thing would be find someone that weighs EXACTLY 223 (The amount I plan to lose total) and try to lift them for a picture.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Get a tattoo.
  • TwistedBanana
    Options
    good question! hmm probably go shopping...not necessarily to buy things, but to see how lots of new things look on my new body :)
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    Wear a bikini to the beach!!!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    i love this idea! Or maybe two smaller people :D
  • sarahh1992
    Options
    strut my stuff down the beach :D
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    First thing .. hmm never really thought about the FIRST! I have a list that is forever long of things I want to do.. but I guess the first thing would be to indeed take a picture. Then... hmmm... run to the store and buy clothing! wOOt!!
  • cspark1982
    Options
    I'm planning on testing a tattoo at the 10 kilo mark. But once I've finally lost it all me and a friend are going out on the town
  • dutchess48
    Options
    Buy the sexiest bikini I can and walk into my ex's job with nothing but that and some high heels on !
  • sarahh1992
    Options
    Buy the sexiest bikini I can and walk into my ex's job with nothing but that and some high heels on !

hahahaha i love that, good idea !
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    The first thing I want to do when I reach my goal is tell everyone all about it!!! :drinker:
    Take my "after" pix and post my success story on MFP. :happy:
    And I will want to show off my new body. Go back to my home town and show myself off. :bigsmile:
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Not cry when I get dressed in the morning. Then, have fun picking out an outfit from all the cute clothes in my closet that fit me a few months ago that are now several sizes too small.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Buy all new clothes.
    And maybe get another job. If I don't do that part sooner.
  • Stesie77
    Options
    Burlesque photo shoot!!!
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sorry to say this, But when I reach my goal weight I will be buying a pair of new girls... :-)
    Then the bikini!! :-)