What's the first thing you want to do once you hit your goal

Options

Replies

• hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I am going to slip on these ugly, acid washed, out of date, denim jeans that I have hung on to for all of these years! Then I am going to take them off an burn them! Goal reached! Buy some jeans that are in style!
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Go on a cruise in a bikini or sign up for one of the Disney Marathons. Maybe both!
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Get my side piece done!!! I am 6lbs from my goal, and I made my consultation for my boob job yesterday. Get to go talk to my wonderful plastic surgeon on March 17!!! Yayayayay!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am buying myself a sexy swimsuit, and some sexy clothes!!
  • amylynna1
    amylynna1 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Buy a new wedding dress then get married.

ME too! Cry as I put on my beautiful gown looking just the way I had always dreamed on my wedding day!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm going skydiving with a friend...he is a regular jumper and has been trying to get me to jump with him for years. First I had to get down to the weight limit, which I did, but now I just have to grow the balls to do it! lol
  • Alphawolf02
    Options
    In all honesty, I want to throw a small party. I love to cook and I have some nice cookbooks that have low-cal dinners that I want to make for my friends and family. I know that sounds counter-productive to losing weight, but I don't get to cook that often and, again, I LOVE to cook!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Either get my tattoo drawn out/planned, or swim suit shopping for the water parks!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do ALL THE THINGS! I'd love to do things like skydiving, and I definitely have to reach a lower weight first. And I'll probably get back in to rock climbing, since I won't have such a huge body to lug up the rock face... and I'll probably spend more on sexy underthings.
  • msthana
    Options
    Buy the highest, most sexy pair of high heels and go out dancing all night! (I miss wearing heels...sigh) then a trip on a plane. I don't really care where just so long as I don't have to stuff my butt in the seat and get the stink eye from the stewardess!
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hug my husband and feel his arms completely around me
    Smile for pictures instead of hiding
    Go shopping and not have to worry about the what the biggest size the store sells
    Tuck my shirts in again
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Buy a pair of expensive jeans! Like 200$ or more! Lol!
  • sunspotalli
    sunspotalli Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    new clothes and a boob job! when i lose weight i can never get rid of these dang things lol
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wear my old jeans and feel good about myself, then carry on the healthy lifestyle.
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    The first thing I would like to do is go clothes shopping to try on clothes to look at how my new body looks in NEW size outfits. I have so much I would want to do. I would want to do an after picture to see the difference and do family pictures with my daughter and son.
  • star87cc
    Options
    This is such a good thread, feeling more motivation already :)

I think when I get to my goal I'd just be chuffed as beans and would probably bounce around quite smugly for a good while :)

Then I'd agree on setting a date with my fiance and buy a gorgeous wedding dress and live happily ever after... ^_^
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Buy a new wedding dress then get married.

ME too! Cry as I put on my beautiful gown looking just the way I had always dreamed on my wedding day!

ditto! and we will!! :love: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    maintain that same ripped physique all year round!
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Cry tears of joy and bask in the "I actually did it" feeling.
  • 2Grtkids
    Options
    Amazing!