Let's play remember when....

Options
1235»

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I remember when I would eat a whole dominoes pizza 3x a week and smoke a pack of reds a day. :smokin:
  • Mera_Mera
    Options
    I remember when N. Kidman and Tom Cruise were married.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I remember when I would eat a whole dominoes pizza 3x a week and smoke a pack of reds a day. :smokin:

Damn I miss smoking! I remember the huge rush I'd get lighting up after a workout at the gym...I prefer the rush I get crossing the marathon finish line in 4 hours or less.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I remember when celebrities were known for having real talent, unlike the poor examples we have to choose from today! Johnny Carson was so much better than what's out there now. And remember when SNL was funny? Bill Murray and Steve Martin. What happen?
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I remember being embarrassed to take off my shirt at a public beach.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I remember when a 4th grader asked me if my huge abdomen "kept me warm at night, like a polar bear". She wasn't being mean, she was sincere. :sad:

I remember finding MFP and logging my first day, thinking, that wasn't so hard. :wink:
    I remember clicking on the "complete diary" button and being told, "If every day were like today, in 5 weeks, you'd weigh 225", and
    I remember thinking......Oh YEAH? Let's just see if that's true. (That was 3 yrs ago)

I remember trying on a size 8 dress for the very first time and having it fit. :bigsmile:

I remember the first time anyone ever called me a skinny b!tch! Fabulous feeling :devil:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I remember when I use to look at ladies that eat and stomach was still was still flat afterwards and wish I could do that..Now I can...I LOVE IT!
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I remember when people said beer would soon be £1 a pint
  • gregphopkins
    gregphopkins Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I remember pencil sharpeners that were bolted to the wall in the back of the class, and they had about six different size holes that you spun the cover to select. The desks still had hinged lids that lifted up and a round hole for an ink bottle, and they called the narrow room where coats were hung the "cloak room." Teachers were allowed to beat kids with a paddle, and a few got slapped. This was in the era of the civil rights movement, the Further Bus and the start of the hippie movement, and Tim Leary holding forth, but where I lived it was like the 1930s.