Scale addiction.

Options
2»

Replies

• Camfabulous
    Options
    I used to be a real maniac (like 3 times a day) but now I do it a lot less. I really try not to touch the scale much. I only check my weight 2 times a week the most now. Plus I learned to stop checking night weights.
  • bethcook
    Options
    I am a scale addict, as well. Even when I tell myself I'm not going to weigh for a week, I always end up weighing the next morning. I know my weight in past pictures on vacation, etc. My husband remembers the timing of events by sporting events, I remember events by my weight. I am obsessed, I know, but I never want to go back to where I was before....
  • kellyd23
    Options
    When i'm actively losing weight I become SO obesessed with the scale, I LITERALLY weight at least 10 to 12 times a Day. No exageration!! It stays on my kitchen floor.. I eat a bite.. weigh myself.. walk past it to put something up.. i weigh myself.. I know it's not going to change from one minute to the next but i'm SO obessed I can't stop. whats crazy is i try to avoid it when i get off track.. I hate being reminded of the reality that I've gained so much weight back.. however, I still weigh at least 2 times a day. It's a true addiction and nothing has been able to cure me of it!!!
  • KCalmeyn
    KCalmeyn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I also weigh myself every morning. I don't get too upset if the number doesn't change or even goes up, except on Wednesday. Whatever the scale says Wednesday morning that is what I log. Although I have been working out with weights the last couple of weeks I actually gained last week, I am kind of dreading tomorrow. I know in my mind that muscle weighs more than fat, and that inches lost is more important that pounds lost, but I can't shake my addiction to the scale.