Would You?

Options
1235»

Replies

• KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    As much as I love ink, I'd be upset if my husband got my name tattooed on him.

Now, if it was "Boo" from Super Mario Bros (or a Jack Sparrow Lego-man) I'd be ecstatic!!!:heart:
  • jankleberry
    Options
    I would never do it. We are probably going to end up with matching tattoos though due to him stealing what I've wanted for ages and getting it next week!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    It's quite sad how many people get married when they obviously don't love their partners as much as they should.
    All you doubters really shouldn't be married.

As for those claiming it 'usually' ends up the kiss of death for a relationship, really? Do you know what the word 'usually' means?

Just because a few of you know some silly people who got unlucky doesn't account for the many tens of thousands of people who have their partners name tattooed on them and are very stable and very happy.

Not all of us live on trailer parks.

AMEN and high five!!!! (at least to all the MEANING behind the insults!:laugh: , I used to live in a trailer park and I wasn't 'trailer park' ha ha)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Never! Kiss of death is right! the only name I would ever get a tattoo of is my daughter, which someday I do plan on doing. But never....ever...a man's name!
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    Absolutely not! It's tacky. I like tattoos and think its tacky.