30DS results with Pics

Options

Replies

• Jane92394
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look amazing! I have to say I almost can't believe you did this is a month your progress is so awesome! Congrats on sticking with it so long, this really inspires me to stick with ripped in 30 until the end!
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    OMG! That's frikin awesome!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    5" off your waist in only one month??? WOW!!!

Congrats on your success - LOTS of hard work!
  • ShannanRenae
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome!

Thanks for posting. The 30DS DVD has been sitting in my shopping cart for two or three days now. Definitely placing that order....
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    That's awesome -- go you!!
  • Megclark37
    Options
    ONE MONTH?! holy crap, you go girl! So inspiring!!! Keep it up, you're hot!
  • BeautyisBeingU
    BeautyisBeingU Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This was so motivational for me that I went out and bought the 30 day shred on my lunch break.

Thank You
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Did you only do shred? or did you add anything else into the mix. I am so impressed I am on day 7 of level 2 and no where near did my belly shrink like that..maybe an inch so far if that!
  • green_king
    green_king Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW. Well done. Just put in my order...
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. I am on day 8 of level one. If I even got half the results you did I would be so happy. Thanks for sharing and for the motivation.
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work. Big difference in just 30 days.:flowerforyou:
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • yestowellness
    yestowellness Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Shut up! No WAY that is the same stomach! After 30 days??? GREAT JOB!!!

As embarrassing as it is, it is the same stomach.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! Great results in a short time!
  • sholtz79
    sholtz79 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Very inspiring :) Job well done~
  • sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Yesterday was my first day of 30 DS and i cant even imagine it working that well for me!!! I hope it does!!!!
  • pandasand
    pandasand Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oh my god you look great! That's awesome! Keep it up :)
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Though I was too tired to get my workout in this evening because I had errands to do this morning. Then, I saw this thread and I got my behind up and got busy with my workout.

Good job. Your results are inspiring. Keep up the good work. I am on day 2 of level 2 and I did do it. Maybe I'll get the nerve to post my results, but I am seeing them.
  • yestowellness
    yestowellness Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Did you only do shred? or did you add anything else into the mix. I am so impressed I am on day 7 of level 2 and no where near did my belly shrink like that..maybe an inch so far if that!
    Now, I must confess. During my 30DS, I went from eating meat, sweets, & carbs to a plant based vegan diet. I ate nothing with added sugar and nothing that contained leaven (yeast, baking soda, or powder) It was hard thec1st week, but it was a breeze after that. I still eat a mostly plant based diet, but I have reintroduced some sweets & fish(but only as of recent) I plan to continue to be what is considered a lacto-vegetarian.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!