• cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I can wiggle my ears
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    i can wear a sweatshirt in 90 degree weather and still be freezing

(also have probably 80 pair panties and buy more everytime victoria's secret has a sale , and i buy socks all the time but hate wearing them)
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I like turtles
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    my husband made me a wall rack for my shoes because i have an unhealthy obsession... he feeds it though so its mostly his fault:)

shoewall-1.jpg

shoewall.jpg

It has grown in size now...but like I said he feeds into it...its all his fault:)
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I have about 20 pairs of high heels, 5 pairs of flip -flops, and a crap load of runners.. I wear a pair of converse on my off days/after work and that it..

I used to wear all my shoes all the time but since switching to a metal fab shop I am restricted to wearing steel toed boots... it makes me sad.

Oh and if I go out in the sun, I wear loads of sunscreen... not because I am afraid of skin cancer or burning (I never burn) but because I prefer being pale to being tanned...
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Whenever I try to bring my dreams into the real world, they pull away, go "no we don't go out there, it's scary," curl up in a fetal position and try to get me to ignore them. A**holes.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I have 656 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in my house, and I haven't eaten 1 little nibble.. I guess that could also be a NSV for me.

You have got me beat. I only have about 225 boxed, But still haven't eaten a single one.
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I wear Crocs almost all the time. I can't help but love them.

+1
  • DaintyAngelDreams
    Options
    I have a girl-crush on Jenna Marbles <3
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Im a shoe *kitten*

I have at least 20 pair of sneakers

and it keeps going up
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i've been at work for 2 1/2 hours and i have managed to do nothing. i should be fired. well, today i should be. then i can be rehired tomorrow.

give me one completely RANDOM factoid about yourself.

me? I'm a sock-*kitten*. <gasp>

Im a shoe *kitten*....lol
  • Sanduni
    Options
    I abso-freaking-lutely LOVE to shop on NEXT online...... my bill has never gone below £100 everymonth! :embarassed: thankgod i work!!! otherwise ill be sooooooooo broke! but hey getting on to MFP has got the addiction a bit low! so yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, maybe when i start loosing weight ill be buying more clothes soon! :happy:
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I can pick up things with my toes, they are like fingers.....I pinch my hubby with them :laugh:
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I can pick up things with my toes, they are like fingers.....I pinch my hubby with them :laugh:

I can do that too! Can't pinch my wife though she has an aversion to toes.

Fact:
    I walked away from a 100MPH motorcycle crash. The bike wasn't so lucky.

JM
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    I have a girl-crush on Jenna Marbles <3
    ME TOO!!! lmao
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Whenever I try to bring my dreams into the real world, they pull away, go "no we don't go out there, it's scary," curl up in a fetal position and try to get me to ignore them. A**holes.

i really really like this one.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I am a subconscious shoe *kitten*. At one point in my life I owned 107 pairs of shoes. Currently, I have somewhere around 50.