pure randomness ??

Options

Replies

• taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    I have to sleep with my bedroom door exactly one hand width open, any wider and who knows what would happen?!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I have tons of crafting stuff, organizing supplies, office and school supplies... (I'm obsessed) My place is a mix between Staples, Office Depot, and Michael's Craft Store :)
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    @ChitownFoodie : my toes are double jointed too

I only wear Merrell shoes
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. And wiggle my nostrils, but that isn't NEALY as sexy!! ahahaha
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    I do not give out cards for any occasion. Not because I don't like to, but because I cannot walk into a Hallmark store OR a card isle and pick out a card without crying. Sometimes, hysterically. It's a problem, I know :laugh:
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I like buterflies and stars!!! I have a tat of each!!!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I have a vintage "Magic Fingers" from an old Vegas hotel set up in/with/on my bed!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink: :embarassed: :bigsmile:
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    i've been at work for 2 1/2 hours and i have managed to do nothing. i should be fired. well, today i should be. then i can be rehired tomorrow.

give me one completely RANDOM factoid about yourself.

me? I'm a sock-*kitten*. <gasp>

I am such a sock *kitten*! i LOVE yours in your profile pic!!
    My random fact: I can touch my nose with my tongue.....
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    my closet is color coordinated. When I organized it I found out I had 44 pairs of shoes (14 flip flops) and 62 tank tops.
  • imhogwildintx
    imhogwildintx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I smell like a horse everyday and love the smell of it (due to having horses)
  • kristenn1989
    kristenn1989 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have to keep my nails painted or I will bite them. It's like nail polish is a biting-buffer.
  • Jyster
    Jyster Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My father and grandmother felt it was important to train me for the end of the world. They would run drills where we would have to fend off the marauding city folk from stealing our food supplies. Because I was the smallest i was suppose to stay in the chimney and act as a sniper... Just the training every 6 year old needs :)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I love video games. I especially love Mario Party. Yoshi is my favorite character.
  • bademasi
    bademasi Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My back is a half back tattoo of parrots and flowers and cross with my daughters names under two four leaf clovers. I usually have them covered in a shirt. :bigsmile:

12908857.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • hklaquadra
    Options
    I am the Imelda Marcos of sandals......for those younguns who don't know who she is, Google it.....
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I can wiggle all of my toes.. one at a time..
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I love little rubber squishy toys, like those bags of squishy lizards or frogs at the supermarket hanging along the ends of aisles. Was a little disappointed with Squinkies, but ended up with a pack of them anyway. I sit and squeeze them in class. :laugh:
  • phoenixheat
    Options
    It took me five years to write a novel, and now I'm in the process of getting over my fear of rejection to do something with it.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I smell like a horse everyday and love the smell of it (due to having horses)

OOHHHHHHH thank god.... I was nervous until I read that last part!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I can wiggle all of my toes.. one at a time..

i want a video.