I might just have to wear a bikini this year

Options
willywonka
willywonka Posts: 743 Member
I think this is the only place that I feel I can share a bathing suit photo without feeling weird.
I went trying on bathing suits tonight, mostly one pieces with a couple of bikinis thrown in just to see if I could pull it off. Sure, I still have areas to work on but gosh darn it this year I think I'm getting a bikini.

Last year at the beach, my bathing suit consisted of shorts and a tshirt

ry%3D400

And trying on my first two piece in almost 15 years, I was lazy and didn't remove my shoes :laugh:

ry%3D400

Replies

• willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I think this is the only place that I feel I can share a bathing suit photo without feeling weird.
    I went trying on bathing suits tonight, mostly one pieces with a couple of bikinis thrown in just to see if I could pull it off. Sure, I still have areas to work on but gosh darn it this year I think I'm getting a bikini.

Last year at the beach, my bathing suit consisted of shorts and a tshirt

ry%3D400

And trying on my first two piece in almost 15 years, I was lazy and didn't remove my shoes :laugh:

ry%3D400
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I think you've definitely pulled it off! You look awesome! Way to go!:drinker:
  • librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    Holy cow! You look awesome! You must feel sooooo good about your accomplishment. You are an inspiration!
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    WOW! Girl you look fantastic!! I say go for the bikini... I think it'll be a wise investment!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks amazing, girl!!!

You have an obligation to show off your hard work - it's obviously paid off!!!
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    So hott, Love the heels by the way. Congrats on the bikini.
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Woohoo!!!! You look fantastic! What an inspiration!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: (water of course! Salud!!!!)
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    go for the bikini girl!! YOU LOOK HOT!!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    my new idol u rock!!:drinker:
  • heather93277
    Options
    definitely buy the bikini :bigsmile: congrats!! :drinker:
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Areas to work on? Um, what areas? You look great!!!:happy: Good for you!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    wow! you look so great! Inspiration for sure! I hope to look that good in a bikini soon!
    Congrats!
  • indianagranny
    Options
    You look great!!!!!! go for the bikini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You can definitely pull it off!
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your success. You should definitely go for the bikini, you look amazing. Can I ask what exercise program you followed, your abs look great. Keep up the good work..You deserve the bikini...:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    You look great buy the bikini, I hope I look as good as you when I reach my goal. Congrats. :flowerforyou:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,756 Member
    Options
    Hold your head up high and wear that thing proudly! You look awesome.
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Holy cheese-sticks! You look amazing. Inspiring too! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Flaunt your success, baby! You deserve it.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok.............. I dont want you to take this wrong but

HELL YEAH! You BETTER wear a bikini or I am coming up there and beat your butt!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Great job! You look fabulous!

If you passed me on the beach I would say to my friend " See, that is what I want to look like!"

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    OMG, you better wear one!!! Show em how it's done!

You look hot woman!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!