Options

Replies

• FitMomRunning
    FitMomRunning Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!! What an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • taveragirl
    Options
    OMG! Loss of words! You look amazing :smile: Please tell me your work out routine! Seriously what do you do? I want your abs
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I just have to say again how amazing you all are, never before in my life have I met a group of people that have been SO supportive and motivating, this website has changed my life :flowerforyou:

Thank each and every one of you for making me feel like I have finally accomplished something, that for once in my life I don't have to be self conscious of the way that I look in a bathing suit or a pair of shorts.

So in saying this, I'm going to share a couple of pics, this one kind of speaks for itself
    ry%3D400

And this one was taken last year shortly before I started the diet and exercise, I wish you could see how my midsection was, it has always been a trouble spot for me, this pic kind of shows the belly, haha.
    ry%3D400

ry%3D400

So, I started exercising for the first time last August. I was so out of shape that I could barely walk on the treadmill. I just gradually worked myself up to being able to walk for longer periods of time, and added some elliptical. Then, I eventually started jogging and doing the stairclimber also. I did at least an hour of cardio 5-6 days a week to try to lose the weight and belly fat. Now, I do a Strive weight training circuit at the YMCA 3 days a week and I run and do other cardio 5 days a week for 45 minutes. Once I started running, it felt as though my metabolism kicked into high gear. I also do crunches on a balance ball and planks to try and target the abs.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Definitely a bikini this year!!! Congrats on your progress:happy:
  • absolutekraze
    Options
    thanks for sharing!
    I'll be sure to add the balance ball/planks into my exercise routine. :]

have fun at the beach this year, you earned it! :]

~Casey
  • tron3002
    tron3002 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great!!
  • Meghan0129
    Meghan0129 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! I hope you bought it!!!
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    You look hot! Hopefully next year I will look that good in a bikini. I don't think that I will make it for this year since I still have like 35- 40 pounds to go.
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Definitely get the bikini. He!!, if it is in the budget, get one for every day of the week!

You look amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    You look great!!!! Wear a bikini. You'll be the person everyone on the beach is jealous of!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    You are workin' it! Way to go - you look great....don't hide it - flaunt it!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    I keep thinking back to your picture after I looked at it yesterday. It's my goal for next year, to wear a bikini. I'm not there this year, but another year of toning, I might be there. I can only hope I look as good as you do!
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!! give yourself a great big hug.... you did a great job. you will be rockin the beach this year. Your hard work is totally worth it. YOur an inspiration to us all....:smile:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    It beats the heckout of shorts a tshirt. You have done amazing!
  • magnolia1077
    Options
    Girl you look AMAZING! Not only did you try on a bikini but even took a pic! I'm so excited for you. If and when I look like that Totally going naked!! :devil:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I said GOD DAMN!!!!! What a great inspiration for everyone on this site!!

Screw the bikini! Get a G-string!!!! :bigsmile:
  • elle77
    elle77 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Last year I wore a moo-moo on the beach...so embarrasing! So hopefully I have the courage to wear a one piece this year,hehe:smile:

Oh & MAGNOLIA...LMAO I agree with you, when I get where I wanna be, there'll be lots of skin!:wink:
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    What could you possibly need to work on? You look great, go for the bikini!!!!!
  • dturner1224
    Options
    You go girl!!! You look GREAT!!! I hope I can do the same in the next few weeks!!!
    Keep up the good work!!:smile:
  • LindyLou59
    LindyLou59 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look truly amazing ! If I looked like that I would wear a bikini all day, every day! I have just joined MFP and you are now my inspiration. Have a wonderful time at the beach and wear that bikini with pride. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!