Jillian Michaels Body Revolution (Starting 2/27/12)

Options
I should be getting my order tonight and plan on starting the body revolution next week on Monday (2/27). I'm looking for people to join in! If you start later or have already started feel free to post your progress here! I will be taking measurements and pictures on Sunday before I start. If I'm brave enough I will post them and hope others post their progress also. I'm thinking measurements and picture updates every 30 days would be awesome!

Replies

• lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm buying this Ina few weeks, can't wait!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    watched the infomercial on it this weekend but havent ordered. Curious to see how everyone likes it. I am sure it will be great, Jillian's workouts seem to give great results!
  • ashiggins
    ashiggins Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine last week Thursday, but haven't heard anything about it being shipped yet. I'm hoping to start March 1st. I'll be here supporting you!
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine last week Thursday, but haven't heard anything about it being shipped yet. I'm hoping to start March 1st. I'll be here supporting you!

I ordered mine last week Tuesday and had the same result. I finally got an email today and checked the tracker and it is suppose to be at my door tonight when I get home from work! Hopefully yours is closer than you think!
  • labgirl73
    labgirl73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started on the 21st!
  • lovinglife888
    Options
    I started on Monday the 20th! I am super sore today (day 3) and have been following the 7 day kick start (as she suggests to get things moving along quickly). :) I took measurements and weighed in, but haven't taken a picture yet! Will have to do that very soon!!!

April :)
  • looloo01
    Options
    Hey! I just joined this fitnesspal thing AND I just ordered Revolution. I did Insanity previously. I had a c-section 8 weeks ago, so I'm a little nervous about the impact level, but it looks better than Insanity was. We'll see how it goes! So happy to join the community!
  • coquetona
    Options
    Thanks for posting everyone! Keep us updated on how things are going for you. I can't wait to start!

Welcome to MFP looloo01!
  • SerenaLavette
    Options
    I'm starting 2/27/12 as well!!! Getting everything together and ready. Decided to do the Fast Track. Looking very much forward to it :) Good Luck to you and everyone!
  • CurvyTrini87
    Options
    I am in once my order some through!
  • kschristine
    Options
    Hi, I just joined this site ... was googling Jillian Michaels and this thread came up. I just received my set today and was planning on starting on Mon. It will be nice to have other people to chat with to help keep me motivated to do the program.
  • coquetona
    Options
    Hi, I just joined this site ... was googling Jillian Michaels and this thread came up. I just received my set today and was planning on starting on Mon. It will be nice to have other people to chat with to help keep me motivated to do the program.

Welcome to MFP! Glad there are a few of us starting on Monday now!
  • coquetona
    Options
    I started on Monday the 20th! I am super sore today (day 3) and have been following the 7 day kick start (as she suggests to get things moving along quickly). :) I took measurements and weighed in, but haven't taken a picture yet! Will have to do that very soon!!!

April :)

How's the kick-start going? I plan on doing this as well.
  • dvbradbury
    Options
    Quick Question!!!
    I ordered mine via the 1-800 on the website and used my Visa card.

I haven't received a confirmation email yet, and its been a few days - has anyone here ordered via phone? How long did it take to get a confirmation?

• coquetona
    Options
    Quick Question!!!
    I ordered mine via the 1-800 on the website and used my Visa card.

I haven't received a confirmation email yet, and its been a few days - has anyone here ordered via phone? How long did it take to get a confirmation?

I ordered online but I didn't receive the confirmation email until the day before I got my order. I ordered on 2/14, got an email on 2/21 that it shipped (through the tracking number I found that it actually was shipped on 2/17) and it was at my door on 2/22.
  • Lizzard_77
    Lizzard_77 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I ordered yesterday and am DYING for it to come in.. I can't believe I have to wait a week or more! Hopefully it will be in before the beginning of March but if not, I will start the day it arrives. Will def keep track of my progress here. So, is there a group started or just keep coming back to this post? Very interested in seeing how other people fare with the program being that it is so new!
    Thanks and good luck to all!
  • coquetona
    Options
    I ordered yesterday and am DYING for it to come in.. I can't believe I have to wait a week or more! Hopefully it will be in before the beginning of March but if not, I will start the day it arrives. Will def keep track of my progress here. So, is there a group started or just keep coming back to this post? Very interested in seeing how other people fare with the program being that it is so new!
    Thanks and good luck to all!

Sounds great! If you would like you can keep coming back to this thread. As people get started we can post how things are going and give tips to newer people starting out.
  • KThomas_01
    Options
    I love Jillian's DVD's...I have all of hers and plan on asking for Body Revolution for my birthday in March! Good luck to everyone starting it now I will definitely be joining you shortly - it looks like such a great set!
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine today and will be starting it the first Monday after it comes.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain to me what this one entails? Last i heard of anything coming out was her extreme shed & shred.