Jillian Michaels Body Revolution (Starting 2/27/12)

Options

Replies

• coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain to me what this one entails? Last i heard of anything coming out was her extreme shed & shred.

It's a 90 day workout program with an included meal plan by Jillian. It's only about a half hour commitment a day for 6 days a week for the 90 days. She also has a weight loss kick-start program that is included that is only for one week of the 90 day program.

More info can be found here:
    http://www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com/
  • AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this, too, and can't wait for it to arrive. I signed up for a boot camp and it's been kicking my butt (figuratively, and I hope literally!). I am hoping if I use Body Revolution for 90 days, boot camp won't be as extreme. I'm looking forward to hearing how everyone is doing with this program.
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 12 of the 30 day shred. It is a fantastic workout. Level two is really making me sweat. Good luck with the body revolution.
  • cjanelle86
    Options
    I also bought the program i wont be able to start until april so good luck and hope to see you have great results please post ill be looking for your review!!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    sorry i'd join in but it's over $100...."too rich for my blood"
  • DisRunner
    DisRunner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm new to My Fitness Pal, and will be starting Body Revolution on Monday - not following the meal plan, as I'm a Weight Watchers member, but excited for the exercises!
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    oh my im not alone on starting on the 27th!!! haha, i got mine this week and i am too starting monday with the 7 day jumpstart... feel free to add. :drinker:
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Starting as soon as it arrives!

How long did it take most of you to get it?
  • coquetona
    Options
    Starting as soon as it arrives!

How long did it take most of you to get it?

My took about 8 days (non-business days). I didn't get a confirmation email until the day before it arrived either. I've heard they are on back order so it might take a little longer.
  • purplebookworm
    purplebookworm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will be starting tomorrow and would like to check in with all of you everyday. I'm excited to see how my body changes over the 90 days. Hopefully,we can help motivate each other.
  • valwes04
    Options
    I am starting again tomorrow. I got mine about 11 days ago and started as soon as it arrived with the kick start program. 2 days worth, ... then the weekend came, then a week of painting walls and moving furniture; today, though, I'm back on track and am starting again tomorrow anew with the kick start program. I will prob not be following the meal plan bc it looks a litlle expensive for our grocery budget! Good luck everyone!
  • wrapabar
    Options
    I just got mine a couple of days ago and will be starting 2/27 as well. Add me to your friend list if you'd like.:happy:
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    here is a group for body revolution: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2883-jillian-michaels-body-revolution

i am on my rest day of week 1. i lost about 3 lbs on the kickstart and did not follow the meal plan, just restricted my cals to 1000.
  • coquetona
    Options
    I'm excited to hear so many of us are starting tomorrow or soon after! Today I am modifying Jillian's shopping list for the kickstart week since some of the recipes are multiple serving sizes and some I will have more than once. I'll do my shopping for the week sometime tonight. I also made a motivation board in paint on my computer and saved it as my background (I posted it in my profile in case anyone wants to check it out). I figured if I am going to do the program, I might as well take every suggestion Jillian gives to get the best bang for my buck!
  • coquetona
    Options
    here is a group for body revolution: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2883-jillian-michaels-body-revolution

i am on my rest day of week 1. i lost about 3 lbs on the kickstart and did not follow the meal plan, just restricted my cals to 1000.

Thanks for the link!
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I got mine!! I order via the 800 number too and never got a order confirmation. I did get a shipping confirmation, but like others have said, I got it the day before it was on my door step.

I started today, cause my "rest" day is Saturday... the day I do all my laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping yada yada so it just works out better for me. Sitting today and making some of the "quick start" recipes and adding them to my foods so I can easliy add them during the week.

First workouts were not that challenging but I'm sure they'll get tougher as time goes on :sad:

Feel free to add me to your friends, we can commiserate together LOL
  • alidavis2012
    Options
    I received mine, but I am sooo upset!! I am already to start, and mine is missing the 7 day Kick Start your Metabolism. I called CS and hopefully they are going to send it out. I see what I am supposed to do for exercise however not what I am supposed to eat. Im excited there is a group on here that will doing the plan also!!
  • coquetona
    Options
    I received mine, but I am sooo upset!! I am already to start, and mine is missing the 7 day Kick Start your Metabolism. I called CS and hopefully they are going to send it out. I see what I am supposed to do for exercise however not what I am supposed to eat. Im excited there is a group on here that will doing the plan also!!

Bummer! I hope you get the kick start soon! Jillian posted on there that it is suppose to be done for one week during the 90 day program. It's meant to be done the first week but I wouldn't see any harm in doing it the second if you have to. Fingers crossed that it comes quick for you!
  • kschristine
    Options
    Just got back from grocery shopping ... am doing the 7 day kickstart ... well ... as best as I can. I'm looking forward to tomorrow but also dreading it. I have a major sweet tooth plus I'm a diet coke fiend ... yep, I'll admit it! That's the first step to change ... but I'm not looking forward to going through the "withdrawls". I've got a notepad with my meals written out for the next week so that will help me keep on track. Tomorrow is a stay home get the house in order after the weekend kinda day so gonna get the poached chicken and veggie soup going so when I have a busy day ... at least that will be easy for me to grab to eat for lunch instead of cheating.

In the morning after kids are gone, I'm going to:
    1: take my measurements and weight
    2: eat breakfast
    3: get a couple of things going (ie: load of laundry, start soup ... something for about 1/2 an hour to let my stomach settle)
    4: do 1st dvd
    5: continue w/house, cooking stuff, errands
    6: around 3:30 - 4 pm I will do the cardio dvd ... it will just be easier during that time than in the evenings for me ...

Biggest challenges I see are: doing it :) , drinking water, and not giving in to cravings/not watching portions since I will be at home

Hope no one minds me writing all of this out ... I'm just really wanting to change my habits, which as we all know, is very hard to do. Having it here in black and white and also having other people know my plans ... makes it more concrete. I will lie/make excuses to myself ... I won't lie to other people if asked about my day ... I want to suceed!
  • youngtweezy
    Options
    I'll join. I couldn't find my measuring tape, but I'll do my measurements ASAP. I'm ready to get this started. :)