Best Burger Place?

Options
124»

Replies

• pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Wow, you Americans really do love your burgers.
    As an Englishman I can honestly say I have never heard of any of the burger places so far listed.
    Apart from the obvious worldwide chain crapburgers we just don't do burger restuarants.
    I suppose you may find the odd one in tourist areas but you'd have to search for it.

LOL, yeah we are rather "primitive" over here!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, Bob Evan's has REAAAALLLY good burgers. (Five Guys tends to make me feel sick afterwards, Bob's doesn't.)
    Fudrucker's is a close second for me.

I've also tried Bison burgers (I think Fudrucker's has them), and they're really good -- lower fat, but the texture and taste is like a full fat beef burger. Mmmmmmmmm. And hey, everything's better with BACON.
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I love sonic. for their drinks, sweets and coneys. burgers? blech. only if you want to lose extra weight that week.
  • DisneySkaGirl
    Options
    2009-11-10-In-N-Out-Collage.jpg

As a displaced Californian heading home in T-minus 3 days, this made me EXTREMELY HAPPY :D

I cant wait to get stationed back there so I can introduce my husband to that place... I find it odd because he lived in northern california....

He's Californian and never been to In-n-Out?!?!?!?! Blasphemy!

Are you military? My husband is Air Force, and lucky us, we got sent to South Dakota... so far from home!
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    WHAT????? Nobody likes White Castle? SLIDERS.....yum!!!

If they were made of meat, I might give it a try...
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Head to Stella's in Bellevue---you won't be dissapointed.

I 2nd the Stella's! I live in CB too!!!!