***RESULTS: 30 Day Shred & then some...****

Options

Replies

• nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can definitely tell a difference! i just finished day 6 of 30DS and am hoping to lose some inches as well! :)
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this motivation.. I am on day 7 and really good to see that it works!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • galvan736
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You've just inspired me to go out and get the video and start my 30 Day Shred.
  • lsirelan
    lsirelan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Woohooo! Great job!
    15146268.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    can't see the pics... stupid browser!
    but your measurements are great! I too noticed the difference mainly in my back fat when i did the Shred! :) i'm contemplating going for another round of it. :) that may just have been the right motivation!
  • jcartwright2008
    jcartwright2008 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing. I'm on L1 D7 today :flowerforyou:
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Great job! You look great! I am on Day 2 of Level 3 and I am SO ready to be done now!
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look great, thanks for inspiring me!
  • Geminihuntress
    Geminihuntress Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You can see a big difference...great waist line. What exactly is the 30 Day Shred? I've heard it a few time but no idea what it is.
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! You should be very proud!
  • caustin112
    caustin112 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job! Awesome progress!
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You can see a big difference...great waist line. What exactly is the 30 Day Shred? I've heard it a few time but no idea what it is.

Thank you. 30 Day Shred is a workout DVD with Jillian Michaels (former Biggest Loser trainer). There are 3 different level, each progressing in difficulty. It combines strength training, cardio, and abs. You do each level for 10 days (or however long it takes until you are ready to move on). Jillian claims that you can lose 20 pounds in a month by doing her workout and following her meal plan (which is included). I didn't follow the meal plan, but highly doubt I would of lost 20 lbs by doing it. Good luck!
  • mom2allgirls
    Options
    I started this last night after trying another video that i did not like. It was very hard! my joints started to hurt and i gave up half way through. i am going to do it again to night, i am sure that i can go longer. i started another video first and made it 10 into that one before starting the 30 shred.
  • clkuchtyn
    Options
    I started this last night after trying another video that i did not like. It was very hard! my joints started to hurt and i gave up half way through. i am going to do it again to night, i am sure that i can go longer. i started another video first and made it 10 into that one before starting the 30 shred.

I've heard (and agree with)....if you can make it to day 3 of each level then you can make it through that level. It was almost magical how much "easier" it got after day 3. Stick with it, but definitely listen to your body. You're gonna need it for a long time :wink:
  • mom2allgirls
    Options
    thanks i will!
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Improvements all round but WOW at the side shot!! Thanks so much for sharing this - I know it's not easy as did my 'pre-30DS' shots 2 weeks ago, I hate them but hope I'll feel better at the end and see results like yours!

Keep up the great work!! Sounds like you have the fitness bug and won't be hard for you! :smile:
  • clkuchtyn
    Options
    Improvements all round but WOW at the side shot!! Thanks so much for sharing this - I know it's not easy as did my 'pre-30DS' shots 2 weeks ago, I hate them but hope I'll feel better at the end and see results like yours!

Keep up the great work!! Sounds like you have the fitness bug and won't be hard for you! :smile:

Thank you and congrats on keeping up with it! Yes, "pre" pictures are always so, well, frustrating. I hadn't realized I'd gotten as big and Roley-poley as I had. I actually had a hard time looking at the befores until I was done with the program. Now I'm ready for round 2 or Ripped in 30.

Also, a tip....I don't know how your weight loss is going with the program but mine stalled about a week into 30 Day Shred. I didn't lose anymore weight until after I was done. I didn't weigh or measure until 3 days after I was done with the program. I knew (or I was really hoping) that I had a lot of water weight in my muscles. It turns out I did! About 4 pounds! So, if you or anyone else on here is frustrated- have faith! It's worth it and SOMETHING is happening, even if it's not on the scale...yet!
  • Bunnie_Lynn
    Bunnie_Lynn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Way to go doll!!! Yo are doing so good. keep up the hard work :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!