• AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    yahoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fantastic job!
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! I have taken up running as well. You are an inspiration to me to keep it up!
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I feel your joy! I ran a full mile the other day for the first time in more than 17 years!
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    Thats awesome! Hey! If they can do it on the Biggest Loser their first day, then so can you!
  • Chana1967
    Chana1967 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    WOW!!! Congrats to YOU!!!
    Awesome job!! :smile:
  • ramonasowner
    ramonasowner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    That's awesome and you're right! I want to start running, but I've been holding out for my goal weight to start. I'm inspired now! I'm gonna run!!!! :drinker:

10502719.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Firstly ... CONGRATS !!!
    Definitely something to be proud of ... interval training is the best way to get started.
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step (or something like that) ...

Secondly ... what the heck is NSV? lol
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    WooooHooooo!!! :):)
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!Way to go!! If you liked it and want to keep trying it, try the couch to 5k (c25k.com). i am not a runner, nor have I ever been. I had always said when I run I hurt myself or am running from something. I love this program!!
  • RandomMiranda
    Options
    That's fantastic. I started barely being able to run in short spurts between walking, and now I run 5Ks. I don't run fast, but the sense of accomplishment is amazing. Good on you!
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Your list totally caught my eye. First off CONGRATS to you!! I can almost feel how good you felt guru your post. I have just started walking 4-5 days a week and would love to work up to running. But as you showed I don't know what I sm waiting for??

Keep it up and before you know it you will be running miles!!

Thanks for the motivation!!
  • jilaneeaf
    Options
    Firstly ... CONGRATS !!!
    Definitely something to be proud of ... interval training is the best way to get started.
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step (or something like that) ...

Secondly ... what the heck is NSV? lol

I had to google it a few weeks ago. NSV=Non Scale Victory
  • mikeandfox
    Options
    I have lost a lot of weight and I feel like I'm going to die every time I try. Good for you. (Maybe I have asthma...)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Yay! I just started running, too. A minute of running then a minute walking. You're starting the right way, slow and steady!
  • roadworthy
    Options
    Awwww you made me smile sooo big! Thank you for sharing. I am kind of shy to get out and run on the street, guess I have to now!
  • CapsFan17
    Options
    Way to go!!! :happy:
  • rinnismom
    Options
    so wonderful to read!! i enjoyed your humor and you really are inspiring. the next time i go walking, i'm going to try your method. thanks for sharing!
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a great NSV and you should be So proud! Keep up the great work!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!