Replies

• Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Mostly my lips.
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My eyes...ALWAYS....though I do not see what is so pretty about them but I get it everywhere I go!
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    That I have sexy bedroom eyes...
  • blackberrypie
    Options
    eyes and smile. x3
    Usually people asking where I got my contacts.. but then I hate to tell them that sorry, they are indeed real. I don't think I could handle contacts. D:
  • neversettle
    neversettle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I get complicated on my eyes, all the time.
    Apparently they are "captivating" I've heard that a thousand times.
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    most is my hair =)
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    In general, mostly my eyes...a lady next to me on a plane ride a few years ago said they were almost translucent in the sunlight coming in the window ( they are light green with golden around the iris) ...most unique compliment....and then my boyfriend loves them...which makes me happy of course... ;) He is one of those rare guys that appreciates make-up too...so when i wear a complimentary eyeshadow...he always notices the colors etc.....( long distance relationship, so a lot of Skype time! ) .... and then my hair color ( it's black with dark red manic panic streaks.. ;)... my coworkers are always complimenting me now on on how small they think i'm getting....which is a wonderful feeling!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Either my hair or my boobs. Yup. LOL.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    That I have a nice ghetto booty haha.

Though its dropped a bit because of my hamstring injury prevent squats etc, but I'll build it back up :D
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    By most people in general, my smile. By straight men my legs. By gay men & women, my boobs. LOL

ROTFL about the gay men and the boobage! I went to music school with a lot of gay men...and they DO seem to have a fascination with boobs. LOL!!!!!!!!
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    How ppl are suprised by my age and that I have grandchildren.... I never getting tired of hearing that!
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hair, smile & eyelashes.
  • aprildawn81
    Options
    How ppl are suprised by my age and that I have grandchildren.... I never getting tired of hearing that!

I'm starting to get that!!! Not that I have grandchildren but, people cannot believe I have a son pushing 12yrs old. My Mom is always getting told how young she looks ao I was hoping for the same. That's such a great thing! ;)
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Here comes Debbie Downer.....
    I dont get compliments. :(
  • monala09
    monala09 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My eyes, height and hair.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options

I'm going to add to that. You're 52?! Woah!
  • aprildawn81
    Options
    Here comes Debbie Downer.....
    I dont get compliments. :(
    Well, I think you have a beautiful smile.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Mine is my eyes, but my favorite is when people guess my weight. they are usually around 100lbs off. I look like I weigh around 250 -280 but I'm 345. blows people away so I must be doing something right :)
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My hair color.
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Definately my hair. Strangers approach me in the mall to tell me that they love my hair. Probably my eyes next. And last, but not least....my boobs! LOL