What compliment do you get most often??

Options

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    the most aggravating compliment of all time! the vaguest most intangible illogical compliment ever!

'youre so awesome and inspiring'

so? hows that get me laid? ha

half joking.
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My eyes and hair.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I actually get asked all the time if I get my eyebrows done.

Really? What self respecting man would EVER get his eyebrows 'done'? (Besides unibrow plucking)

Oh, and something about "Black man from the waist down". Whatever that means. I think they mean i have a ghetto booty.
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    eyes and lips mostly... although I could do without the ones that say I have great DSL's and they'd love to see my gorgeous eyes looking up at them while I'm using them... ugh. Way to ruin the compliment!

Haha I just looked up what dsl meant :laugh:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I actually get asked all the time if I get my eyebrows done.

Really? What self respecting man would EVER get his eyebrows 'done'? (Besides unibrow plucking)

Oh, and something about "Black man from the waist down". Whatever that means. I think they mean i have a ghetto booty.

Take those socks outta there!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    This question actually made me think. And I honestly cannot remember the last time I was complimented by someone other than my fiancé... Weird...

i love your skin and hair! you are reallly pretty :)
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    my complements that i get are nice eyes and smile
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    nice bike...

My bike gets more compliments than me...
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My smile.
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    The most common one from people who don't see me often is usually concerning my eyes, but the people who see me regularly comment on my weight loss (and it NEVER gets old! :) )
  • Exna
    Exna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    that my English is good ( Born in Mexico, moved to America 3 years ago) I still think I need to work on it .... and I often get the "you look cute" not sure if my clothes or me :P
  • crazycat80
    crazycat80 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My super tiny waist and ribcage (yes, please attack me haters, I'm used to it... that's the negative side to the tiny trunk) . I look like I've been corsetted or something. And my nails; they always look like I just got done with a French Mani.
  • vwlgirl
    vwlgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    People are often surprised that I am a mother of 3 and shocked when I tell them my oldest is 11~
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Hair and booty. I have a serious donk going on.
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    my haircolor
  • Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    recently, it's been "F**KING HELL!!!! You've lost weight.....are you sick/dying??"

Scarily, that's not an exaggeration.
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Doesn't happen often, but I tend to get complimented on my hair (when I wear it down) and that I look younger than I am.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    That I still have a full head of hair, and I'm a dirty old man! At least, I take that as a compliment...
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My super tiny waist and ribcage (yes, please attack me haters, I'm used to it... that's the negative side to the tiny trunk) . I look like I've been corsetted or something. And my nails; they always look like I just got done with a French Mani.

Phew! I'm glad someone else said this about themselves, because I was too afraid to say it!
    I'm pretty petite, I usually get "If you stand sideways, you disappear!" But that's not really a compliment when it comes to my behind :(
    I think it's funny that you mentioned the nails, too. I'm always rocking the french-shellac mani haha!
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    My eyes or my legs (depending on what I am wearing) or just a comment on my height. lol