Oddest reasons someone has given you for ending a relationsh

Options

Replies

• liljgrafix
    Options
    One day i want to run for office. and you being a single mother would look bad on my record... yaa. true story
  • AmyMK
    AmyMK Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm too tall when I wear heels...
  • Lovinmama
    Options
    Hmm Ive been told "im not into having a gf right now" a week later he had another girl friend but was still trying to get me back.
    Also was told "I dont have time for you"
    i think the funniest was "i thought we could just fool around..." LOL !
  • AmyMK
    AmyMK Posts: 164
    Options
    Hmm Ive been told "im not into having a gf right now" a week later he had another girl friend but was still trying to get me back.
    Also was told "I dont have time for you"
    i think the funniest was "i thought we could just fool around..." LOL !

I thought we could fool around...I hate that one!
  • tayca9174
    Options
    My fiance of 4 years left me because I got diagnosed with cancer 2 months before our wedding. His reason:
    "I'm really in love with you and want to marry you but I don't want to be with a girl that is going to lose her hair and be sick all the time. Oh...and I guess I should tell you that I've been sleeping with my coworker for the past 6 months. I'd still like to be friends and maybe once you are done with chemo we can get married?"
    That was 2 years ago and although I've moved on...that still breaks my heart what happened. I just hope and pray that there is such a thing as karma.
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    One day i want to run for office. and you being a single mother would look bad on my record... yaa. true story

Omg! Are you kidding?? And these are the people that get elected into office????? :noway:
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    One of my friends set me up with her husband's friend. He was a great guy and we had lots of fun. He didn't ask me out for a second date because I was too short. I'm 5'2" and he is 6'2" (something like that, can't remember for sure). Anyway, kinda pissed me off because of all the stupid things to "not like" - something that is no way in my control . . . argh! Guess I shoulda just walked away when I met my now husband who's 6'4", right? Whatev.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    He "loved me more like a sister"... yes, we had had sex. EW!?!?!?
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    My fiance of 4 years left me because I got diagnosed with cancer 2 months before our wedding. His reason:
    "I'm really in love with you and want to marry you but I don't want to be with a girl that is going to lose her hair and be sick all the time. Oh...and I guess I should tell you that I've been sleeping with my coworker for the past 6 months. I'd still like to be friends and maybe once you are done with chemo we can get married?"
    That was 2 years ago and although I've moved on...that still breaks my heart what happened. I just hope and pray that there is such a thing as karma.

This just broke my heart. I am so sorry, I know he will get what is coming to him... :brokenheart:
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    11 year relationship, 8 years living together.

she broke it off as "we didnt go on enough holidays or do enough stuff and its too late now"

i **** you not.
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    You don't look enough like a Latina. Plus, you are too big.

Mother BEEPER you are one to talk. He was lighter skinned than me and way heavier! Freakin' wannabe rapper.
  • fguillory
    Options
    Because I was a virgin, and if we had sex i'd bleed cuz it was my first time and that is gross.
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    When I threw out my BF of 14 years...he just couldn't get why I would do such a thing. Wellll, he hadn't worked the last 7 years. :explode: Isn't that reason enough?
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options

Omg. What a piece of *kitten*. He did not deserve you and I'm glad you moved on! :flowerforyou:
  • liljgrafix
    Options

Omg! Are you kidding?? And these are the people that get elected into office????? :noway:
    tell me about it. i just replied that he lost my vote lol and left
  • littlebluej
    littlebluej Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy for about a month my senior year of high school, and the entire time he'd do nothing but talk bad about his ex. When we broke up (he tried via text! I called him) he said it was because he didn't want to be "tied down" going into college. A month later, he was back with his ex.
  • kbogati
    kbogati Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Because I was a virgin, and if we had sex i'd bleed cuz it was my first time and that is gross.

LMAO what an idiot!

best one I've gotten was "my therapist told me I should break up with you."
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    "I don't really want you dating someone who resembles a chimpanzee, so find someone else."

The God's honest truth.
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    It's not you its me....lol JK ummmmmm
    I have a girlfriend ummm yeah that is odd cuz I thought I was your girlfriend!!! ha ha
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Thr is such a thing as Karma give me his address and I will give it to her!!! jerk!