Options
    2 dogs:
    german shepherd - Maxximus
    cocker spaniel mix- Alice

2 cats
    Maine coon- Charlie
    DSH- Neko

1 betta fish on my desk hehe

I used to have 2 horses and 6 chickens and another dog, but we sold the outside animals, too much work for us, we are really busy with 4 kids.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I have a 13yr old cat named Bubba. He's my baby, LOL.
  • jtp5184
    jtp5184 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Henry-10 Month old Golden Retriever
    Tuna-3 year old black cat

I <3 them they make me so happy :)
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My 9 year old Shih Tzu named Brownie who is the queen of the house and a 9 month old hamster named Baby. When she is running around the house in her ball, the dog barks at me as if to say, "get that damn thing out of here"!! Brownie spends her time on the couch when Baby is out.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    1 labrador/hound mix. His name is James :) He's 2 years old.
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Two rescued pugs, Ernie (11) and Gunther (5), a.k.a. Gunnie who replaced our recently deceased Ginger and Ross.
    A tuxedo cat named P.L. (Pretty Lady) (18)
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I have two Girl dogs: Samantha Rose (11) Curly coat black retriever and Scooby Dee (9) German shepard/Pitbull...............just wonderful loves.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    2 Macaws
    1 parakeet
    1 dog (shepard/ belgin waffle mix)
    1 cat
  • kwaddell1987
    kwaddell1987 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    we've got a 4 month cat, his name is kimber, hes very loving and very funny!!
  • Tinkerbsb
    Tinkerbsb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have two cats who I love so much Boots and Peanut
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I have a solid black cat named Bastien Bach. Bastien after the cat god and Bach because he likes to play on my keyboard when I am trying to work.

Then we have a puggle- Half Beagle half Pug. His name is Milo Puggles and that was just because that was the only name he would answer to when we got him. And Puggles because of his breed.

All of our animals have had middle names its weird lol
  • Kristiina67
    Kristiina67 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I do, I do! I have two fish that are almost 10 years old... one of them wags it's fins each time I come by... I kid you not :D

I also have a butthead a.k.a a dog. She is the love of my life (sssshhhh, don't tell my kids and hubby that). She came to us in a real bad shape. She was about 18 months old, skinny (52 pounds; now she is 72 with no fat), had knife scars and had never been indoors. She is a lab mix. Now she is 7 years old. Still has fears, but OMG, she is the best behaved dog I know. -- We just took a 7 mile walk through fields and forest. I love her :heart:
  • kkjay
    kkjay Posts: 62
    Options
    Two dogs. A golden retriever (Cooper) and a lab/ beagle mix we adopted over the summer (Connor). I also have two gerbils I share with my best friend haha.
  • Ashley_2_04
    Ashley_2_04 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We have a 3 year old Husky-Collie mix named Kaya and we recently adopted another dog just before Christmas (best present ever). His name is Murphy and he is a Boxer-Hound mix. They are so wonderful to have....hyper....but still wonderful :)
  • Mygypsysoul
    Mygypsysoul Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I have a zoo.

Four dogs... Mini Schnauzer - Sophie Lab Mix - Finn Pit/American Bulldog Mix- Honey and Mini Schnauzer Mix - Hobo Harry (He showed up on our property last July and has been part of the gang every since)

Six cats.. The siblings Karma, Kismet and India. Karma's baby Eevee. Ziggy (his momma dropped him off at a ladies doorstep when he was two weeks old so we bottle fed him) and LuLu.

Lastly the first tank... Only three at the moment. A GIANT sucker fish and two little zebra danios. We use to have three, but one mysteriously disappeared never to be found.

We also do rescue work as people are always dropping off puppies/dogs on our property and I experience with raising motherless kittens so I do a bit of that as well.
  • lifechange12
    lifechange12 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have a Chesapeake Bay Retriever - Charlie and a quarter horse - Doc.:smile:
  • txwomyn
    Options
    I love my Dog
  • maglodee
    maglodee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have a skinny pig named Fluffy!
  • Jendulin
    Options
    a bearded dragon, a old english bulldog, two kids, and a husband :laugh: