eschwab855 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    <
    I have dogs yorkies lol
  • EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    One doxie, one doxie mix, and one cat.

Used to foster Great Danes too, up to 2 at a time, back before my Dane passed on in 2008.
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    One cat
    Coco (black short hair domestic) aka..Cocobear, Da'Bear....
    &
    Two dogs.. . see pic below
    Barney (German sheppard/Rottie mix)
    Lola (Jack russell terrier/Basset Hound mix)

My screenname: Co-Bar-Lo....
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    CATS! We have 4 cats.....plus 4 kids.....plus 2 adults.......That's a lot of mouths and, well other things also :laugh:
  • spottedlee
    Options
    Can this be MFP mascot?? Zumba Mouse!

goofymouse2.gif
  • oOoTinkeroOo
    Options
    I have a pug, a persian, and a himalayan.. my pets are my babies♥
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm currently living with my mom, so combined we have: 3 horses, 1 sheep, 9 goats, 4 chickens, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 green cheeked conure, and a huge salt water fish tank that right now just has live rock/a snail/a hermit crab.

I'll be moving in with my BF tomorrow and combined we'll have: 2 horses, a Doberman/Plott Hound (mine), a Bloodhound (his), and I believe the bird will be coming with us. We're considering taking some of the goats too but haven't decided yet.
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    two pups: A greyhound-shepherd mix and an Aussie shepherd-everything mix. Both are one year old. I never had dogs before and no one told me that I would love them this much!
  • yesbethin
    Options
    I have a 5-months-old puppy, Maudie :) I adopted her a week ago, and she's very sweet.
  • Cberg9
    Cberg9 Posts: 123
    Options
    2 Akitas and a saltwater fish tank for me
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I've got one cat and a dog. Just put my second cat down today, actually. :C
    :cry: :cry:
    Sorry for your loss....so hard
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have the a 3 year old Boxer. She's a nut case and WAY too smart for MY own good. LOL
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I have a Chihuahua terrier mix - Gunny
    a special needs tabby - Gryffindor
    a 30 gallon fish tank

LOVE all my babies!!!
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    3 year old shih tzu named Mato.... Pronounced Maa toe like mytoe....

We normally call him Mr. Mato bc to me he looks like an old man! LOL
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    A 5 year old Chocolate Lab, Jake, and we have a stray kitten that wondered up and we are feeding it, sweet as can be, his name is kitty kitty.... how creative! He is a roamer, but he always comes back for supper! LOL Every time the door opens he bolts in, but his little gray butt gets put back outside. I love cats, but a 100lb lab inside (that sleeps in the bed with us) is enough inside pets!
  • Kath444
    Kath444 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    2 dogs one collie named Freddy and one black lab named Cody and 2 cats Tiger and Sissy so we have a full house
  • BackInAFlash
    BackInAFlash Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    2 dogs, 3 cats, 3 horses and 1 awesomely adorable supercool potbellied PIG!!!! (named Chopper)
  • ejanderson
    Options
    A mouse! Vladimir Nicomaus - but mostly we squish it together into Vladimaus :)
  • mudar146
    mudar146 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have 3 cats! 2 on purpose and the 3rd I found curled up in our back yard near our shed as a tiny kitten needless to say I fell in love with her and had to keep her! They are all girls named Thai, Shea and Kitt <3 love them all!
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    2 cats, Jasper and Guinevar, rescued the day before they were to be euthanized.

2 budgies that are pissing me off with this early mating season. Romeo and Juliet had better not lay any eggs in the near future.

2 geckos, officially not mine. They are my daughter's geckos. Edgar and Allen (Poe, LOL. She named them, not me.) The cats are afraid of them.