tummy tuck anyone?!

Options
13»

Replies

• reankanesmom
    reankanesmom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am going in may to have mine I have lost 82 lbs and still working on weight loss so I have till april first to lose the rest. I have a lot and i mean a lot of skin. Thanks for posting this.
  • KLP75
    KLP75 Posts: 21
    Options
    I am scheduled for my TT on the 6th of March!! I have wanted this for 13 years but wanted to wait till we were done having kids. I am sooooo excited!!!!

http://www.realself.com/Tummy-tuck/reviews Is a website if anyone is wants to check it out. It has a lot of support on the site for many cosmetic procedures.
  • mjemerson
    Options
    I am almost 5 months out from my TT, hernia fix and muscle repair. I had some complications but it was all well worth it!!
  • ashhills
    ashhills Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I work at outpatient surgery center and they are done here often. Where do you live?
  • MerlynAude
    Options
    I've thought about surgery to deal with the extra skin. I decided to join a fitness center for a year first. I'm working out a couple hours a day, six days a week. After a year I'll evaluate the situation and see what I want to do. Want to try and do it on my own first.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!