Sexist tickers?

Options
13»

Replies

• Hova1914
    Hova1914 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh zombie-slayer here!
    i think it's time the steelers changed their team name. this one is INFINITELY more badass!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Of course I'm from Pittsburgh so we were raised to be prepared for zombies.
    ok, so when the zombie apocalypse goes down, i'll be making my way northwest to pittsburgh. i hope the guys who work at the original dont get turned! or primani bros. Everyone should meet Brett & I there. Don't forget to double-tap! #Zombieland

I'd be hardcore man-crushing right now, but your flowery rainbow ticker makes me wonder about you...

:tongue: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Just for the record. I'm a female & I'm offended. I just thought I'd jump on the sexist bandwagon. :bigsmile:

I :heart: College Football
    I :heart: Drums
    I :heart: Being Outside
    I :heart: Pink (The color, not the singer)
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    How about a penis that points at the weight on the ticker - you know, a little inoffensive cartoon penis. Everybody likes them don't they? er...
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    How about a penis that points at the weight on the ticker - you know, a little inoffensive cartoon penis. Everybody likes them don't they? er...
    Funny,

Bee your bike is cool.
    Hova change your tickler.
    Going to look at mine right after I post and decide if that is what I want.
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Don't forget us tomboys, we'd like some non-girly tickers too. What about a mountain background with hiking boots at the little mover? something? Anything!
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Yeah! How about NASCAR? Little cars marking progress to your goal!

I like this idea!
  • mrstweedle1
    mrstweedle1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I made my own. I wish there were more options for the markers.

17586593.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • leafstucker16
    leafstucker16 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    It's sexist to think that those things are for girls, and fighting robots are for boys.

Always has to be one buzzkill who can't take a joke in every thread lol
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    I put my car on mine, although I regret it as my car looks rubbish on the ticker lol

my car may be slightly rubbish but I love her :)
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    It's sexist to think that those things are for girls, and fighting robots are for boys.

Aaaaaand here we go....

Where's my popcorn? :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • johnsonje82
    johnsonje82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Can I get a God of War ticker or something? I mean, something a LITTLE beastlier than this ->
  • JBuck1914
    JBuck1914 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    watches as the picket lines increase outside of MFP.........lol...
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Of course I'm from Pittsburgh so we were raised to be prepared for zombies.
    ok, so when the zombie apocalypse goes down, i'll be making my way northwest to pittsburgh. i hope the guys who work at the original dont get turned! or primani bros. Everyone should meet Brett & I there. Don't forget to double-tap! #Zombieland
    Oh I know all about double tappin'....Pittsburgh zombie-slayer here!

LOL double tappin is rule #2 don't forget rule #1, The cardio :glasses:
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Oh! Speaking of zombies.... I heard about this on NPR the other day:

http://www.geek.com/articles/mobile/zombies-run-iphone-app-will-keep-you-running-literally-20110914/
    https://www.zombiesrungame.com/

It's a smartphone/ipod touch running app that does all the usual stuff (records your distance, time, pace, and calories burned), but you plug in headphones and get a story along with your running (you can play your own music - it interrupts when there's story or a pickup or something). And if you don't run fast/far enough, the zombies eat you. You earn supplies and rewards for your workouts and you can give them to in-game characters to help them survive.

I don't think it's out yet, but it's supposed to come out soon. It sounds awesome! I might get it for my ipod touch, if the old one I have supports it.

(As a note I am in no way related to the people who made this app, they did not ask me to advertise it, and I will not make any money from sales. This is not a sales pitch, just something cool I heard!)
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    But your rainbow ticker is so cute.... lol :-P
  • Hova1914
    Hova1914 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    ^^^^i need that game in my LIFE. and i need it TODAY!!!! that'd make my jogs SOOOO much more interesting
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I put my car on mine, although I regret it as my car looks rubbish on the ticker lol

my car may be slightly rubbish but I love her :)

Ummm your car is no where near rubbish lol I drive a white SUV with a family of skeletons on the back windshield... I'd hate to see what you'd say about that!! lolol :laugh:
  • imeesh424
    imeesh424 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    killer robots, love it!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I changed mine, but it's not very feminine I guess. :ohwell:
    But it's mine and I'm proud of that! :wink: