3 months on MFP 26 lbs. lost half way to GW with pics!

Options

Replies

• softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and I want you to know I have always been incredibly proud to be your friend. :-) You are so strong in so many ways.

Aweee I love you Regina <3. There's a large part of my life improvement that I owe to you. I will always be so thankful that you are such a big part of my life, when I need you the most. You have no idea just how much you have helped me along my path to a better life.
  • renu74
    renu74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You pulled yourself together and you did it!! And, Great job Sabastian!!
  • softballsharie
    Options
    I wish I had the time to respond to each one of you individually! You are all more than welcome to message/add me if you want to talk more. Just know, that all of the encouragement that you wonderful people give me on MFP is one of the best tools for motivation that I have. Thank you all so much! <3
  • chelleann777
    chelleann777 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are such an inspiration! Congratulations on the weight loss AND changing your life! Great job; you look great! :)
  • forest0spirit555
    forest0spirit555 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    your progress is definitely noticeable! congrats on your success!
  • Whodatgirl77
    Whodatgirl77 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • softballsharie
    Options
    Thank you guys so much! :D
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That is a sad but yet wonderful story. How blessed you are to have a cousin who cared about you so much and a mother to help you pull through your tough time. I think you look great. Ok I'm seriously crying!! Sometimes it takes a tragic moment to make us reevaluate ourselves. Before I joined MFP I had done terrible things to try to lose weight and one day I looked in the mirror and I couldn't believe the person I had become. So good for you I'm very proud you made the change!
  • softballsharie
    Options
    Thank you for sharing... you are doing great! You have a NEW LIFE Ahead.... Stay focused on what moves you towards your goals. That includes all choices you make in life...food, friends, fun.... Is this one step closer to the life I want to build or does it/they pull me away from the life I want. I'm proud of you for your choices....and commitment...and results! I am praying Blessings on you and that you may be used in someone else's life...to help them see what they can become. Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much for the good advice! Also for your encouragement. I posted this in the hopes that someone that was in my position would find it helpful, so thanks for your blessings as well! You have no idea how much kind words like this can turn a negative day into a positive one. <3
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work and success!! (Btw.. I love your shorts!! haha)
  • Mo_babee
    Mo_babee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!! You have changed your life around in so many ways in such a short period of time. I am so proud of you and your story shows people that addiction isn't something that people necessarily choose sometimes it's something that happens to them but they can come back from it and I'm so glad that you did. Keep up the good work...
  • softballsharie
    Options
    That is a sad but yet wonderful story. How blessed you are to have a cousin who cared about you so much and a mother to help you pull through your tough time. I think you look great. Ok I'm seriously crying!! Sometimes it takes a tragic moment to make us reevaluate ourselves. Before I joined MFP I had done terrible things to try to lose weight and one day I looked in the mirror and I couldn't believe the person I had become. So good for you I'm very proud you made the change!

Thank you so much! I can't believe I made you cry :[ lol. I feel blessed every single day for the things that my loved ones have done to support me, and help me through the bad times. And you're right, for me hitting rock bottom was what I needed to realize I had to climb back up.
  • softballsharie
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work and success!! (Btw.. I love your shorts!! haha)

Thanks! haha I got them at TJ Maxx like 4 years ago, they're super comfy. :D
  • csnooks82899
    csnooks82899 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. It is wonderful that you were able to get the help you needed and then, in turn, learn to help yourself! Keep up the GREAT work, you look amazing!
  • DynamicIvy1908
    Options
    I would definitely call it a success story...it will just get more successful as you go. Great work hun.
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Great story! And great progress in 3 months too!!! :flowerforyou:
  • softballsharie
    Options
    Thanks y'all :D
  • zgdsmith
    zgdsmith Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the pics & sharing your story!! You look amazing! I'm about the same size & body type as you were so I can't wait to get down to the size you are now! :smile:
  • softballsharie
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words! I'm pretty excited that you added me, since we started at a similar weight, maybe we can see some common patterns and help each other through! :D
  • ahillmer
    Options
    WISH I WAS YOU ALREADY!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!