3 months on MFP 26 lbs. lost half way to GW with pics!

Options

Replies

• worej
    worej Posts: 108
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. I do think it's important, when bad things happen to us, to try to get at least something positive out of it. It sounds like your mom's support in that difficult time really did help you out.

It's tough, when you feel like you're at the bottom, to start taking those steps, I think. But you did, and it sounds like you're making great progress! You are so inspirational.
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your condolences, and kind words. <3 My mom is my biggest inspiration, motivation, and teacher. I'm so grateful to have such an amazing mom.
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    congratulations<3 I'm so proud of you for sharing your story!! :)
  • gummibaehr
    Options
    Amazing! I love how your posture gets more confident in each picture. :-D
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration to all of us. Congrats on getting clean and losing the weight!
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Keep it up ~ It is certainly working!!!
    You look fabulous!
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You have so much to be proud on so many levels!! Hold your head high and your tummy in and walk that walk, girl!! :flowerforyou:
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You are very brave to post your story and be so honest. Congratulations to you on getting clean and healthy. That is amazing. I wish my little cousin would do the same as you and clean up her body before she ends up really sick or worse. She is an alcoholic (with a DUI) who also dabbles in drugs and eats so horribly. Her body is red and puffy and inflamed. :( I hope she gets a wake-up call like you did. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • november03
    november03 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!!! You are an inspiration!!! Thank you for posting....BTW you look GREAT!!! =)
  • ical50
    ical50 Posts: 61
    Options
    How wonderful! Praise the Lord for his blessings! You are doing great!
  • hopedangling
    Options
    wow!! Very inspiring! You look wonderful and are an amazing survivor of life.
  • angharkins
    Options
    you look brillant, keep going .!!
  • madeinforks
    madeinforks Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your courageous story~! I do believe in the hereafter and I do believe that others are over there (families especially) trying to help us all that they can to do what we should do here in this life..But it was all up to you to listen and you did! Good job on the weight loss and thanks for that inspirational story~!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Health is more about just physical health. There is a mental and spiritual side too. Sounds like you faced some difficult !@#$ and screw it, punched it in the face, and have probably more character, integrity and mental strength than 90% of the people on this earth. Great job!

AND did it at a young age -- there's a lot of folks out there who don't deal with any of their !@#$ who are twice your age, or older. It takes REAL maturity to do what you did, and do it the way that you did it. No wonder your parents are proud of you.
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Wonderful you!
  • willowtosca
    Options
    I believe everything you said about the dream your mum had. when I was in a bad place (doing bad things) my bf appeared to me in several dreams and i turned my life around as i recognised it was him warning me. You are doing a great job and Sabastian will be SOOOOOOO proud of you. More importantly be so proud of yourself, it shows how strong you are x x x
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Well done! Congratulations on all the life changes you are making. keep it up!!:flowerforyou:
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You brought tears to my eyes! I don't even know you but I am so proud and happy for you . You look incredible and I hope you update your post so we can follow your progress. Well done you look amazing ! :-)
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you for sharing your life with us, very inspiring. We will look forward to the "Rest of the Story" as Paul Harvey used to say :smile:
  • kfnorris
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU GIRL! You look amazing! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!