What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• Raya1980
    Options
    Two large pizzas on top of each other, that used to be my cheat meal 2 years ago.
  • Fitby31
    Fitby31 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    OMG there was this little place up in Chicago named Steve's Place...i think. They had an Italian sausage plate. I only did it once, years ago, but I finished it.

It was probably close to .75lb of rotini, red sauce, peppers, onions, 2 big sausages all covered & I mean COVERED in melted cheese. 1 liter of RC, side salad with ranch, & I think it came with bread...i feel sick just typing it.
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. I can't say I've ever eaten to the extent anyone else one here's ever eaten (to my recent memory) BUT back in my college days I remember eating a whole large white pizza (12 cut ) and a liter of wild cherry pepsi...at 1am.

I had the worst acid reflux ever the next day.

my "binges" are kind of lame, though. i'd eat maybe two of the bricks of oodles of noodles with parmesan cheese on top in one sitting, or a whole regular size box of mac and cheese (there's 3 servings in one box). and when i was in high school, i'd eat a whole subway sandwich after work quite frequently. but just one, and the bag of chips and a regular drink.
  • chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    One time I managed to eat half a family-size box of goldfish crackers. About 45 minutes after that I ate dinner consisting of a caprese salad, steak and mashed potatoes. Y'all already know I didn't just have one plate. Oh no, I had two and proceeded to finger grab afterward.
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Since I have been on MFP, my worst binge was 2300 calories in a day...

Worst food binge was 3 slices of cheese pizza (Was not on my worst calorie day).
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    large pizza, 2 boxxes of chicken, garlic bread, cookies, ice cream

a family size bag of crisps x3

soooo much food
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    A whole jar of peanut butter, jam, entire loaf of bread, entire large pizza, about a pint of milk. On top of a normal day of eating at maintenance (2000 calories). Total was probably 7000 calories for the day. I'm not even sure that was my worst binge though.
  • specialemy
    specialemy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Up to last year I had many food binges, simply because of the larger stomach that I had, and the constant thinking of what I would have at my next foodie opportunity. Any fast food eating was a binge, AND at buffets. I also had an obsession with mayonnaise, it tasted good with almost everything I ate.

All these in one sitting:

-- McDonald's: 20 piece chicken nuggets with 4 sauces (sweet & sour plus hot mustard mixed together), 1 quarter pounder with cheese, 1 fish filet, 1 apple pie, 2 milks --- OR -- 3 big macs, 1 quarter pounder with cheese, 1 large fries, 2 milks
    -- Burger King: 2 Whoppers with cheese, 1 large onion rings, 1 chicken sandwich, 2 milks
    -- Wendy's: 1 baked potato with butter and sour cream, 2 double cheeseburgers, 1 large fries, 1 small frosty
    -- Round Table Pizza: 1 medium combo pizza with extra sauce & cheese, 1 sandwich, and salad bar (at least 2 trips with 2 filled plates)
    -- Chinese food take out or delivery: 1 order combination chow fun, 6 potstickers, 2 or 3 eggrolls, 2 orders walnut prawns, 1 order wonton soup
    -- Dessert: 1 whole cheesecake, or 2 slices of Max's Restaurant carrot cake, or 1/2 a chocolate cake, or 1 dozen or so of custard filled round donuts

I was pretty bad and now I look at this list and feel kind of sad for myself as I see the volume that I once was able to take in at just one sitting. And although weight loss surgery is a controversial subject here on MFP, I personally feel free now from all that large volume eating that I used to do so easily. It became an obsession of how much I could chow down and I thought it all made me happy. My bad health paid dearly for it.

Thanks for the topic and for all who are sharing....
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is my worst ever binge, but it's the one that's made me the most ashamed: I once ate an entire bag of chips (the party size) and a jar of salsa, and then I ate an entire jar of Nutella and a whole French baguette with a large wedge of Port Salut cheese, all in just a few hours. One the low points of my life.

I have also eaten an entire packet of Fudge Shoppe cookies, the ones with the stripes, in one sitting.

Now a days none of these items are to be found in my house.
  • edena1987
    edena1987 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    5 pieces of pizza in one sitting. That was last night. Tonight I finished off the pizza (last 3 slices). Feeling low right now.
  • berumotto
    Options
    My worst binge was, actually, yesterday. Seven ice cream sandwichs, three packs of oatmeal, a hot pocket, 3 scrambled eggs, and then I went out to a buffet for dinner :P (4000+ calories! Ouch, the guilt!)
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Large "Philly Cheese Steak" pizza, entire bag of reese's mini PB cups, half dozen or so Cokes. And that was just dinner. Nom nom nom

Ok I lied, there were a couple of dozen wings in there too ;)
  • Klopford
    Klopford Posts: 129
    Options
    Prior to starting this journey, whenever we'd order Pizza Hut, I would regularly eat half a large pizza AND a 10pc order of wings. Now I have two slices, or just one if we're getting wings too. This is one of the reasons I'm so careful with what I eat at work... I never know what my parents are going to decide on for dinner when I get home. I asked dad to give me a heads up from now on but he hasn't...

I've tried to eat a whole pizza before but I just can't do it.
  • RopenChoke
    RopenChoke Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Typical Friday night :
    Large, Thin Crust Pepperoni and Pineapple
    10 buffalo wings (2 packs of ranch)
    2 Liter of Coke
    Bowl of Cereal before bed (Fruity Pebbles)
  • rere2008
    rere2008 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I once had a whole large pizza from Papa Johns, a whole box of the garlic Parmesan breadsticks, a whole Cinnapie, and a 2 liter of Coke.
  • DJ2120
    DJ2120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    When I was on vacation during the summer we went out to eat at Sweet Tomatoes & all I remember is that it started out innocent enough with a nice salad, then I just started eating everything on the buffet! I couldn't even tell you exactly what I ate, but I probably ate around 6 plates of food by the time I was done with the "dinner" portion. Then instead of having one dessert, I filled my plate with all different kinds of cakes & cookies & had a dessert buffet. It was terrible & I looked like I was 6 months pregnant after & I felt horrible! My stomach was stretched so far that my skin actually hurt. Never again!!!
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    I ate over 4000 calories today. My appetite needs an off switch!
  • laugh_pain_away
    Options
    Yesterday was not so pretty...bag of chocolate peanut clusters (800cal)...2 Popeyes biscuits...box of brownies+walnuts...I have eaten an entire jar of pb in less than 5 hours before...sigh...I could go on...but this is all bad...
  • sjflowers
    Options
    two bottles of wine and a pan and a half of homemade rice crispy treats..ugh.
  • Cheryl1018
    Options
    I have had a few. An entire sleeve of Oreos was one of the worst.

I have also had ice cream, a buttered roll and Cheez-Its. That was awhile ago though, I am more under control since using MFP.