What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    An entire medium pizza from Pizza Hut and 8 of their cinnamon sticks and 2 slices of dessert pizza. . . washed down with 2 large glasses of Pepsi.
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I once had a whole large pizza from Papa Johns, a whole box of the garlic Parmesan breadsticks, a whole Cinnapie, and a 2 liter of Coke.

You beat me!!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    I'd tell you, but then they would know where the dog went. :noway:

:laugh:
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    a tray of fresh from the oven sugar cookies (12). And that was two days ago...I'm so ashamed.
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I have eaten entire trays of brownies/cake easily. And bottles of soda, big bags of candy, medium pizza plus salad and bread sticks. I can't remember a specific binge but there are certain foods I have to watch myself around! I was actually proud of myself for going through Starbucks today and only getting ONE cakepop lol
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    About a year and half ago....I ate a medium pizza to myself, most of a whole order of breadsticks, a regular order of hot wings and 2 lava cakes, along with a 2 liter of diet soda. This was not including my regular healthy meals I had in the day...I just decided to gorge out.

NEVER AGAIN LIKE THAT.
    I binge sometimes still, but not a family size dinner.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    It happened 11 years ago when I had an alcohol binge & I downed 12 big bottles of beer plus several shots of hard liquor all in one sitting. I never did it again.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Following a comp I ate none stop four days post comp - put on 28lb in those four days...
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    every now and then I get a sugar craving...I buy the biggest bag of Strawberry Twizzlers I can find, 1 lb I think...and eat the WHOLE thing in maybe 10 minutes....it's about 1100 cals...I notice that I only gain 1/2 lb, and when I was checking my blood sugar, it didn't raise it too much, just a little...I did not get sick, but felt guilty afterward...but lately, since I have increased my supplimentation, .and protein shakes, that I am not craving the sugar anymore....and a more able to stay on track...
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I've mentioned these in a confessions thread before, but I think it's always worth keeping the inner Binge Demon in check...

Greggs (for non-UK peeps, a mecca of cheap pastry-laden goods, pizza slices, doughnuts, type 2, etc) once ran a BOGOF promotion. I took full advantage and ordered the following: two cheese and onion pasties, two sausage and bean melts, two pizza slices, a big bag of Salt and Vinegar crisps, a chocolate and custard doughtnut and a (HAAAA!) Diet Coke. Sat in the car and ended up covered in pasty crumbs and shame.

I'd often pull the trick of, when I lived with my ex, waiting until he had gone away for the weekend and calling the local takeaway and ordering frankly enough for three, and then when the delivery man was at the door shouting up to the empty upstairs that our food was here and did they have any change?

5 big Mars bars at a time; whole packets of chocolate Hob Nobs; two tubes of Pringles with a Tex-Mex set of dips..the list goes on.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Following a comp I ate none stop four days post comp - put on 28lb in those four days...
    I went from 192 to 240 in 4 days. I bloated up really bad. I was swollen, joints were stiff. Bad stuff.

I know it's all relative but LOL at some of these binges. To me they look like meal #3.
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I can't even begin to post what my worst binge was. All I can say is I was a very sick, sick person. Probably could consume more than 50,000 calories in a day and stay underweight. I thank God those days are long behind me and I have a healthy relationship with food and it doesn't rule my life!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I don't binge on food as such? Only when I have a hangover.

I binge on vodka, if I open a bottle I have to finish it..so now only buy small bottles :noway:
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Up to last year I had many food binges, simply because of the larger stomach that I had, and the constant thinking of what I would have at my next foodie opportunity. Any fast food eating was a binge, AND at buffets. I also had an obsession with mayonnaise, it tasted good with almost everything I ate.

All these in one sitting:

-- McDonald's: 20 piece chicken nuggets with 4 sauces (sweet & sour plus hot mustard mixed together), 1 quarter pounder with cheese, 1 fish filet, 1 apple pie, 2 milks --- OR -- 3 big macs, 1 quarter pounder with cheese, 1 large fries, 2 milks
    -- Burger King: 2 Whoppers with cheese, 1 large onion rings, 1 chicken sandwich, 2 milks
    -- Wendy's: 1 baked potato with butter and sour cream, 2 double cheeseburgers, 1 large fries, 1 small frosty
    -- Round Table Pizza: 1 medium combo pizza with extra sauce & cheese, 1 sandwich, and salad bar (at least 2 trips with 2 filled plates)
    -- Chinese food take out or delivery: 1 order combination chow fun, 6 potstickers, 2 or 3 eggrolls, 2 orders walnut prawns, 1 order wonton soup
    -- Dessert: 1 whole cheesecake, or 2 slices of Max's Restaurant carrot cake, or 1/2 a chocolate cake, or 1 dozen or so of custard filled round donuts

I was pretty bad and now I look at this list and feel kind of sad for myself as I see the volume that I once was able to take in at just one sitting. And although weight loss surgery is a controversial subject here on MFP, I personally feel free now from all that large volume eating that I used to do so easily. It became an obsession of how much I could chow down and I thought it all made me happy. My bad health paid dearly for it.

Thanks for the topic and for all who are sharing....

I can sure relate. And as for weight loss surgery, it has saved my life. What an awesome tool medical technology has given us. Thank God that there was that choice for us!
  • beckarini
    beckarini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm a type 1 diabetic , so bingeing is so dangerous.... but when I was having a rough time in my last year of university, my worst binge totalled to a whole 3 cheese pizza, garlic bread, sour skittles, a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's, cheese twists and garlic dip and a whole packet of Hobnobs. My stomach hurt so bad and it took about a week for my diabetes to settle down and recover... :(
  • starspeckled
    starspeckled Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it's not my worst, but a few months ago I stopped at one Dunkin Donuts and got a box of 24 munchkins. Ate 20 of them (left the cinnamon ones... lol). Stopped at the next Dunkin Donuts and ordered a sausage egg and cheese on a croissant... all on my hour commute home. :-\
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    the day i scarfed down a huge pre-sliced piece of red velvet cake in under a minute and a half was not a proud moment.
    i. didn't. even. use. a. fork.
    and i licked my fingers afterwards.
    it was disgusting. and ravenous.

and monday i decided itd be a great idea to eat almost half a package of brownie bite cookie dough, 7 sugar cookies and a personal pizza. needless to say i had to fast on tuesday to make up for that atrocity...
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    :sick: 3/4 of a german chocolate cake.

wha?

you know how you just grab a fork and start eating and then youre like "well thats not left even" so you keep forking and it never looks like an even cut so you just keep forking until you realize how much youve eaten
    lol that "uneven cut" gets me everytime! i have the WORST sweet tooth!
  • LisabethG
    LisabethG Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    been there, done that. Salt is my absolute favorite binge food!! A bag of Ruffles with a whole container of Heluva good French onion dip. Feel terrible afterwards, guilt, depressed....not so delicious after all when you really think about it.
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    all of them! wow I used to binge really hardcore until I was sure that my stomach would tear up and I would lay in pain on the floor wishing somebody would perfom a cessarian on me and get it all out! I am so glad those times are over! now I only overeat sometimes when I fall into the traps of emotional eating but never ever severely binge like I used to!