This is a completely inoffensive post, no offense to anyone.

Options

Replies

• MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    So there I was, balls deep in a rubber sheep with velcro gloves on.....
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Well, hello there!!
  • MrDude_1
    Options

this post makes no sense.. I mean, why wear velcro gloves with a RUBBER sheep. you need them for the real ones.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Taebo anyone?
  • MrDude_1
    Options

this post makes no sense.. I mean, why wear velcro gloves with a RUBBER sheep. you need them for the real ones.

ok, this post may be offencive... well not THIS post, but the two that were quoted within.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

The velcro provides a little extra grip in case his hands get sweaty, obviously
  • MrDude_1
    Options
    No matter how fast I reply to this, I will never get two in a row... maybe.
  • missle30
    missle30 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me how to log the calories i burned reading that and whether or not i need to eat them back?
  • JayTee146
    JayTee146 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    i prefer hola....

Thank you for calling. To speak to someone in english, please press 1#. To call back and speak to someone after you have learned English, please press 2#. Au revoir!

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thee drops of pee came out! :blushing: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    To calculate the calories :

your tdee divided by 24 + x

x divided by 60 = cals per min

+ 1 cal if you laughed
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    '您好' In Mandarin!!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • thedrummer1978
    thedrummer1978 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Best. Thread. Ever. :laugh:
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you all for this. Made my day :drinker:
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Dammit! I am offended that there is nothing offensive in this post. Come on! I want to be offended. Please! Please ! Please! Please! Please ! Please! Please! Please ! Please! Please! Please ! Please! Please! Please ! Please! Please! Please ! Please!

*is now offended that nobody has offended me and starts setting up my voodoo set to inflict pain on each and every one of you*
  • metisgirl
    metisgirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Aanii-Hello
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Dammit! I am offended that there is nothing offensive in this post. Come on! I want to be offended. Please! Please ! Please! Please! Please ! Please! Please! Please ! Please! Please! Please ! Please! Please! Please ! Please! Please! Please ! Please!

*is now offended that nobody has offended me and starts setting up my voodoo set to inflict pain on each and every one of you*
    Begging is offensive to me.
    Also, have you SEEN my guns? You're the one who is going to be feeling pain.
    (unless you make your chicken tacos - then I might let you survive)
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    Hej og Godaften
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options

Begging is offensive to me.
    Also, have you SEEN my guns? You're the one who is going to be feeling pain.
    (unless you make your chicken tacos - then I might let you survive)

The big scary man guns? Nope, haven't seen those on you. but I guess I'm lucky that I've got plenty of leftover taco chicken. Am planning on having another for dinner tonight!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    L4oBD.png