Running Injury ALMOST NAKED PICTURE

Options
14567810»

Replies

• liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    Oh yeah - shaving: if I started I'd never stop *LOL*

Seriously - I love that you are having a sense of humor. I think a hairy guy is totally hot.
    And yeah - it's obvious you didn't want people to just see your scratch - and I can't blame you - you look amazing. Keep up the amazing work!!!!

All the haters gonna hate.......

Agreed! You look great, nothing wrong with a hairy man! Keep up the great work!!!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Those are some nice leg warmers.....waaaaait a second!! OMG! :happy:

LOL !!!:laugh:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call a scratch an "injury"

What would you call it?

A scratch.

A boo boo. This is an injury (but I'm sure others have MUCH worse). Chunks of missing skin and broken pinky. Funny story, now, because I tripped over my dog. I caught myself in with my hands in the gravel-filled edge of the road - all I could think about onthe way down was "no, please, not the face" so that hands I could deal with. This pic was taken after I had to scrub the gravel out of my palms with hot soapy water and a tooth brush.

Also note that I didn't HAVE to take a picture of my flexing in my undies to show it.

IMG_20100925_175903-1.jpg

This reminds me of the movie Jaws now where they compare scars or my dad saying we had to walk 10 miles in the snow up hill to get to school. I'm laughing...

HAHA. Thats kinda what I was hoping for. I'm sure others have great scars, scratches or mangled body parts with funny stories about palm trees, scooters, or in my case an evil dog. Perhaps I should use the search feature and look for a tread like that :-)

That does look like it hurts, especially using your hand all day everyday. Very hard to heal there.
  • neversettle
    neversettle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm at the point where I pretty much want to stop posting/reading posts here.

Why do some of you have to be complete and total *kitten*?
    SO WHAT if he wants to show off his hard work?
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think I have seen ANYONE b*tch about the women here posting their bikini pictures.
    And making fun of him for his body hair? Get real. You people are so judgemental, it honestly makes me sick.
  • huntindawg1962
    huntindawg1962 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I do want the thank the OP for this thread. By far it has been the most amusing thread on the BB I have ever read! Hope that you don't take the comments coming in with too much heart. I think in most cases they were all in fun.
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Well I have to say you are too cute & too funny. I love the fact that you did this. I on the other hand have posted naked pictures with just my girl parts covered and I have only 2 responses but thats bc only the people on my friends list can see them. I made a collage bc I wanted to look at it all the time and see my progress and I was hoping other people would look at it and say OMG that is disgusting. My body is still really gross but it's getting there and that's all that matters. Who cares what other people think.

From now on please do not be George of Jungle and watch out for those trees! lol
    Thank you again for posting this, I think you are an awesome person and you do this the way you want, who cares what everyone is saying!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    christina.jpg

I have terrible wind chapping from running from my stalkers ;)

You should see a doctor about the chapping!

P.S. Nice boobies!

and to the OP - You look great and I like your shorts (pants/underwear, whatever)
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    The competitive injury posters are amusing me.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to lie, the only reason I clicked this was for the "almost naked picture".

This. Lol
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    You people are so judgemental, it honestly makes me sick.
    I love irony. Bless your heart. :flowerforyou: