Name a favorite movie and a famous quote from it.

Options

Replies

• Esmo23
    Esmo23 Posts: 32
    Options
    Tombstone - " I'll be your huckleberry " or "Tell em I'm comin and hells comin with me"

"You're no daisy. You're no daisy at all!"
    LOVE IT!
  • Esmo23
    Esmo23 Posts: 32
    Options
    Joon: Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese.

or

Sam: You don't like raisins?
    Joon: Not really.
    Sam: Why?
    Joon: They used to be fat and juicy and now they're twisted. They had their lives stolen. Well, they taste sweet, but really they're just humiliated grapes. I can't say I am a big supporter of the raisin council.

*Benny and Joon*

BTW- I like raisins. :wink:

Why is the rum always gone?
  • Guardien
    Guardien Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Emmet: "What the hell was that?"
    Austin: "Sounds like a d!ckfer."
    Emmet: "What's a d!ckfer?"
    Austin: "To pee with."

Emmet Fitz-Hume (Chevy Chase) and Austin Millbarge (Dan Aykroyd) in "Spies Lilke Us"
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Taxi Driver - "You talkin' to me?"
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Saw - "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." - Jigsaw

Saw 2 - "Would you kindly get me a glass of water? I would very much appreciate that." - Jigsaw

Saw 3 - "I'm sorry. I know it's hard to concentrate when you're surrounded by so many things you could kill me with. Like this axe I saw you looking at. [holds the axe out to Lynn] Take it. Please, it's yours. Come on. I go for the neck, but I'm not the brain surgeon. Just do it quietly so John doesn't hear me die. Otherwise, he is likely to get upset, rip off his heart rate monitor - boom! Then, you just have to find the sensor and disarm it so you can walk more than thirty feet out that door without the collar detonating. Or, you could try and take the collar off yourself. But that could be tricky. The slightest knock in the wrong place could trigger it. I should know. I built it." - Amanda

Saw 4 - "You see, things aren't sequential. Good doesn't lead to good, nor bad to bad. People who steal, don't get caught, live the good life. Others lie, cheat and get elected. Some people stop to help a stranded motorist and get taken out by a speeding semi. There's no accounting for it. How you play the cards your dealt - that's all that matters." - Jigsaw

Saw 5 - "Killing is distasteful!!! To me, there is a better, more efficient way. Tonight, you'll see the difference between killing and rehabilitation." - Jigsaw

Saw 6 - "You think it's the living who have ultimate judgment over you, because the dead will have no claim over your soul. But you may be mistaken." - Jigsaw

Saw 7 - "Bravo! To be able to sustain such a traumatic experience and, uh... and yet find a positive in that grizzly act. It's a remarkable feat, indeed. Remarkable... if not a little perverse." - Not saying who, because that'll give away the BIG twist to those who haven't seen it :wink:
  • SexyJaye
    SexyJaye Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My fav movie is 300! No famous quotes, just fabulous bodies!! Lol!!
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I couldn't pick just one!

KRAMER Woman for life!!
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    "You had me at hello" Jerry Maguire

"Bridget Jones, wanton sex goddess, with a very bad man between her thighs... Dad... Hi" Bridget Jones' Diary
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Omg I can recite Knocked Up word for word!

"What, am I not skanky enough for you? You want me to hike up my f*cking skirt? What the *kitten* is your problem? I'm not going anywhere! You're just some roided out freak with a f*cking clipboard! And your stupid little f*cking rope! You know what? You may have power now, but you're not God! You're a doorman! Okay? You're a doorman, doorman, doorman, doorman, doorman! So, *kitten* you, you f*cking *kitten* with your f*cking little faggy gloves."
  • rumsuck8
    rumsuck8 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Tommy Boy: "Fat Guy in a little coat....." :blushing: :laugh:
  • jheath123
    Options
    My squadron ships out tomorrow. Were bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north below their radar.
    When will you be back?
    I can't tell you that's classified.
    -Airplane
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    "‎"Either you boys ever been fishraped? Those cold slimey hands...they tickled a bit."
    The Last Lovecraft: Relic of Cthulhu
    hehe.

LOL, and here I thought I was the only one to sit thru the entire thing.

The trick is booze. Lots and lots of booze, and amazing friends to consume it with.
  • mmgomez28
    mmgomez28 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    The Wizard of Oz: Dorothy: "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

My Big Fat Greek Wedding: "Put some Windex on it!"
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    "When i first saw you, I thought you were handsome. Then, of course, you spoke." -As Good As It Gets
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Monty Python & The Holy Grail:

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once at the number three, being the third number to be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

LOL SIMPLY AWESOME!!!!! I just watched it last night!
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Youngblood: "Hockey players love the sight of blood....especially their own."
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Those aren't pillows!! - Planes Trains and Automobiles
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Tommy Boy- "What'd you do?"
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of **** and came out clean on the other side. - Shawshank Redemption. All time favorite of mine!
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    RENT- I'm a New Yorker, fears my life