Tired of seeing Jennifer Hudson and WW commercials!

Options
13»

Replies

• jessicajoy87
    Options
    I don't like seeing celebrities with weightloss success because the first thing that pops into my head is, "uh, duh! She has money and can hire a nutritionist, personal trainer, etc... Put average Americans on there so I can see if people more relatable to me can do it! Thats why I love all you guys!
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Oh! I didn't like JH first WW commercial because she kept talking about smiling but she didn't smile in the commercial! I was confused!
  • jaymee4647
    Options
    A friend of mine, her sister is a TV personality and Nutrisystem approached her when she was pregnant to be their spokes person... Really, they pay her to eat their food and hire a trainer.... yeah I guess I could lose weight that way too. Please someone pay me to lose weight...
  • fguillory
    Options
    i personally love Jennifer Hudson and her singing is phenomenal, I don't watch tv though lol so haven't seen the commercials.
  • cuteash17
    cuteash17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i hear ya on that onee, if i had the money to do that crap i would! i dont need her singing in my ear reminding me i aint famous. if i was id be singging like ''ohhhh yesss, imm singing cuz i couldd afford lipo and a trainnner , oh yesss iii forgott my hubby is a trainnnerr.. ohhh yaa la la laaaa'' be a terrible song but u knoo what i mean
  • Therdigh
    Therdigh Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I didn't like her when she was on American Idol, and actually I think I will blame her for my lack of success on WW, lol. But I will give her this....she looks great!
  • fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am glad this post is what I was expecting LOL.....I have never really liked her and still cant figure out the hype about her. I must agree the flailing arms make the already unbearable commercial even harder to get through!!!
  • poundcake0
    poundcake0 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please girl your not the only o i'm sick of too! Lol
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I will take JHud over Janet Jackson (NutriSystem) and Mariah Carey (Jenny Craig) any day. That being said, her commercials are always played. ALWAYS. lol
  • allynady
    allynady Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've been tired of it since Jan, 1!!!!!
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yep, tired of them. They come on several times during practically any show I watch, sometimes one right after the other. When she sings "Believe" in one of them I can't help but think she's ruining a really good song. WW needs to switch it up because you can get too much of a "good" thing.
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I guess Weight Watchers will keep running those Hudson commercials until the contract with her runs out or she goes off program and gains weight.

I have seen a few Weight Watchers commercials with "ordinary people" in then. One featured a member from my town who lost 70 pounds. But those commercials are few and far between. WW also has a few commercials with Charles Barkley, the former NBA star, promoting the Weight Watchers for Men program. At least Mr. Barkley doesn't sing. :smile:
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    I know what you mean! I like her but she is a celebrity and she has people working for her and doing this and that for her so of course she will be successful no mater what plan she was on.
  • LauraMyny
    LauraMyny Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    OMG! Same here!!! I change the channel as soon as I see her and I change it fast! Why is she so annoying?!?!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    ....I like Jennifer Hudson. She looks great. However, I get sick of seeing the same commercials again and again too. That is when I know I have been watching too much tv...so I usually turn it off and get off the couch...lol
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I have nothing against jennifer hudson, but I too am tired of seeing these commercials.... along with jenny craig and nutrisystem. But what I really hate is the one commercial (can't remember which diet pill it's for) where they talk to people that have supposedly used said diet pill, and the one woman is like 'you can't do it on your own, you can't'... really? cuz i'm doing it on my own, and i've lost over 100lbs to date.
  • AvonLucyR
    AvonLucyR Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Unlike the majority here, I don't have a problem with Jennifer Hudson...I also have a lot of sympathy for all she went through losing her mother and brother so tragically; however, I do NOT understand the song. How am I her and how is she me?? As far as I can tell, the only things we have in common are that we are both female and both have long dark hair...and I'm not sure it's her real hair and mine is dyed, so that leaves we are both female.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who felt like this, I don't like to hear her voice and I really do think that she has had some "extra" help with her weight loss. I didn't like her when she was heavy and still don't care for her. And she sucked at singing "i'LL AWAYS LOVE YOU" for W.H. the woman from Glee rocked when she sang it. And I agree enough with the commerials already.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!