Sizzlin Summer Slimdown 04.21.09

Options
2»

Replies

• loren
    loren Posts: 111
    Options
    So how bad is eating late? I go to school from 2-9:15 on Tuesdays and I hate buying food because I don't have that much time in between classes. Today I'm bringing a tuna to go lunch to eat before my 6:30 class starts, but I'll be nowhere near 1200 cal. I think it will be like 800? I won't have time to work out today. Is it ok to eat when I get home?
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    As long as you don't have anything real heavy. You real should not go below 1200 calories.
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    Ugh, this week is off to a horrible start for me! I've started my TOM and it sucks!! I've been having horrible cramps and I've went over on my sodium yesterday and today!! I'm feeling so freakin tired and rundown lately. I don't feel like exercising because I feel so crappy! I don't know what to do to get out of this slump but I need to do something!! It is like, I hit the 30 pound mark and now I just feel blah!! HELP!!
  • Chuffmn
    Chuffmn Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Ugh, this week is off to a horrible start for me! I've started my TOM and it sucks!! I've been having horrible cramps and I've went over on my sodium yesterday and today!! I'm feeling so freakin tired and rundown lately. I don't feel like exercising because I feel so crappy! I don't know what to do to get out of this slump but I need to do something!! It is like, I hit the 30 pound mark and now I just feel blah!! HELP!!

Maybe taking a walk in the mornings or after work would help? The fresh air and movement is usually uplifting; the hardest part is just walking out the door and you can totally do that!
  • loren
    loren Posts: 111
    Options
    I think I went over my calories. I forgot my tuna to go so I went to the coffee shop on campus and all they had were sandwiches. I got a Whole Wheat Bagel with roast beef, two slices of swiss cheese, and au jus. I had 595 cal left for the day. Do you think I went over?
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    Today has been CRAZY! I havn't gone over my calories, actually under. Hope i'll be able to check in earlier tomorrow. Ya'll are doing great! Keep it up.