My success so far

13»

Replies

• phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 353 Member
    I need to bump this again! I need the motivation to get back on track! I do not want to be that "fat" girl again! I can do this .. i know i can!
    I started my journey started January 2010. I have tried every diet there is. I did the Atkins diets several years ago and managed to lose 50 pounds. Of course, as soon as I stopped I gained it back plus more. The company I work for was doing a "Biggest Loser" contest for 12 weeks. I decided to participate. I was finally ready to lose the weight for good. I was tired of people asking me when I was due. I managed to lose 31 pounds during this time. I came in 4th in the contest. I decided I wanted to keep going. I wanted to be healthy. I wanted to be around for my kids. I was 38 years old and I my goal was to be down 110 pounds by the time I turned 40. I have had many my ups and downs during my journey. But, I have not let it get me down.

This is me at my hightest weight - 260 pounds
    me2009.jpg
    This is me at probably 170-175
    me2011.jpg

I still have about 20-25 pounds I would like to lose. I realize that I may not make that by my 40th(which is in one month). I am ok with that. I am just happy to be healthier for my kids.
    You look great and you've got this!
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Congratulations on your success! Not only do you look fantastic I am sure you feel the energy and self-confidence of all that hard work that paid off. :) Keep it up, you are an inspiration!
  • Fabulous!! Stay healthy!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!