I don't get the American guys

Options
shanilachish
shanilachish Posts: 31 Member
Why do they love making such a big drama out of everything all the time?
What is it here about drama?

Replies

• tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I think girls do it, too, to be honest. drama, drama, drama.

but you're just hanging around the wrong group, I think. there are plenty of guys (and gals) that are as annoyed at the drama as you. we just tend to be quieter and go unnoticed.
  • shanilachish
    shanilachish Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can't deal with it. I hate arguing!
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness for those level-headed Canadian guys, or this place would be a madhouse!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Must be having bad luck with 'em. I'm very non-confrontational. I try to avoid drama as best as I can.
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I can't deal with it. I hate arguing!

That's just the wrong way to look at it!!

oops. sorry
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I have no idea! I was never that way and I avoid people who seem to thrive on drama. It's too exhausting to be around them! I prefer to be straightforward and civil. And as someone said, it is definitely the gals as well as the guys! This is when I'm really glad I don't have teenaged children! I watch my friends' kids and wonder how in the world they deal with it!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I'm not an American, Canadian or anything but the same happens here in our case. Its wrong to generalize the population as a whole. That is more on the individual's personality & not where he/she lives.
  • Javelin3o4
    Javelin3o4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Must be having bad luck with 'em. I'm very non-confrontational. I try to avoid drama as best as I can.

+1
  • RangerSteve
    Options
    My experience:

-People who quickly tell you about how "drama free" they are usually end up being the biggest drama-queens. People who are actually drama free don't even say anything about it because it doesn't cross their mind.

RED FLAGS THAT WOMEN SAY:

-I don't normally do this!!! (right before flashing people or making out with another woman, etc) (basically, it means you do this all the time and this is your way of justifying it by saying you don't do it often)

-I hate drama! (self explanatory....you love drama)

-I don't get along with other women, only men! (other girls don't like you because you're either busy trying to steal their boyfriends/husbands or you have a *****y attitude)

That's my experience. I could be wrong.....actually, I know I'm not wrong.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    My experience:

-People who quickly tell you about how "drama free" they are usually end up being the biggest drama-queens. People who are actually drama free don't even say anything about it because it doesn't cross their mind.

-I don't normally do this!!! (right before flashing people or making out with another woman, etc) (basically, it means you do this all the time and this is your way of justifying it by saying you don't do it often)

-I don't get along with other women, only men! (other girls don't like you because you're either busy trying to steal their boyfriends/husbands or you have a *****y attitude)

OhMy.gif

I tend to agree. OP, got to Youtube and search for *kitten* girls say.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness for those level-headed Canadian guys, or this place would be a madhouse!

+1
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options

Hehe, irony for $100, Alex.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    My experience:

So very not wrong.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Hehe, irony for $100, Alex.
    donkey-punch-on-jeopardy.jpg
  • sacha1977
    Options
    :smile:
  • sacha1977
    Options
    My experience:

:-)
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options

*hugs*
  • sacha1977
    Options
    My experience:

:-)
    your quotes seem to be so true. How accurate :-) xx
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I so agree! There are some big cultural differences apparent here.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I've met a few drama kings as well as queens in my life, nationality has nothing to do with it!

There are plenty of lovely, calm guys out there it's just the dramatic ones stand out more.