Help needed with my project on Diet, Relationships & Stress

Options
Hi guys, I am in need of some help with my Masters project. I am currently doing my Master of Clinical Psychology at the University of Ballarat in Australia. My project looks at how relationships, stress and diet contribute to body weight in women (18yrs+). I am in looking for female participants, particularly those who have a higher BMI, who could spare 5 minutes to complete a short survey. The survey is completely anonymous so your privacy is assured (no identifying info is required).

If any of you could help me out, you would be doing me a huge favour as well providing important data for the study.
Please cut and paste the following link to your browser:

http://medusa.ballarat.edu.au/​limesurvey/​index.php?sid=85214&lang=en

Thank you.

Replies

• vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    happy to help Phee, how much of a high bmi do you need? Im just in the overweight part. The link didnt work for me though??
  • phee
    phee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi there vic, thanks so much for your support. sorry the link is not working. i got the same thing a few times. I think the server might be periodically overwhelmed. i have cut a new shortcut for you to try:

http://medusa.ballarat.edu.au/limesurvey/index.php?sid=85214&lang=en

All BMIs are welcome but BMIs that are above average are particularly needed. So please do go ahead and complete it. I hope this link works for you. Please let me know if it doesnt.

Phee
  • vaulttea
    vaulttea Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd be really interested in reading the results of your study!
  • phee
    Options
    Yeh me too Musiclife! lol. I cant wait till i finish it. Will be done by around mid year. What are you studying by the way?
  • dutchess48
    Options
    I'll take it ! I did a survey for my under grad women's studies program so I know how hard it is to get people.
  • phee
    Options
    aww thx Dutchess! Your help is very much appreciated.

Choose the link from the second post as the top one doesnt appear to work.
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    done :)
  • phee
    Options
    thank you Starla.

Thanks to all of you. You dont know how much this means to me. Things are off to a great start, thanks to you girls!
  • minihaak
    minihaak Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Done :)
  • Rizzo_D
    Rizzo_D Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Glad to take it, actually the majority of the weight I am trying to lose was caused by a declining relationship and the stress that occurred for years after.
  • phee
    Options
    Thx minihaak, Thx Rizzo.

Your input is really appreciated. Yeh, I know what you mean Rizzo. I think relationships have a lot more to do with weight than we currently realise. And we're not just talking about relationships with partners either. It can be with parents, and other significant people in our lives. Thats why this reasearch is so important!

Thx again girls!
  • SkinnySizeMe84
    Options
    I also did the survey. Great questions! I am extremely over weight :/ and married.. and a 911 dispatcher so my stress level is always high... hopefully that helps!
  • phee
    Options
    Sure does help Skinny! Thx so much.

This site is really wonderful and full of great people. So glad i joined.

Best of luck on your journey Skinny. I am extremely overweight also so have a long road ahead as well.

By the way, if any of you are interested in friending me, I would be happy to accept :-)
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Submitted my survey for you. Good luck with your work.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Done :) Best of luck.
  • phee
    Options
    Thanks Pilotwife. Thanks Cheryl. That's great!

:smile:
  • leogirl724
    Options
    Done~Good Luck to You =)
  • Chloeoo
    Options
    Done! Good luck :D
  • phee
    Options
    Thx ladies, leogirl and chloeoo :bigsmile:
  • iwisheyes
    Options
    Done. Looking forward to a recap of your results. :)